Tonaro Compy mid drive for sale

pdarnett

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 5, 2013
Bradford
www.mybigdaydj.co.uk
Well I finally decided to sell the Compy I've been rebuilding. I've got a nice bike that I use daily and so don't need another nice bike and before the vultures on ebay get a chance I thought it's better to offer it on here.

It's a great bike that came to me after being in storage for 2 years, it's as new still pits on the tyre and the main thing that was wrong with was the battery was unrecoverable due to it being in storage so long. the battery has been replaced with a 9Ah 36v Momentum one, mounted in the original case. So the bike looks as stock. I've bought a brand new charger for it as well from Whoosh.

Mid drives are great for hill climbing and the intelligent assist even stops you from just using the throttle all the time! (I can show you how to turn that off it you want!). You have to use to gears to get the best out of it and the motor drives the chainwheel. Spec is pretty impressive, no cheap parts used, Rock Shox forks, Shimano Acera gearing, Tektro front and back disc brakes. More at http://www.powerpedals.co.uk/our-products/compy.html

Great looking bike, shame to see it go but if no ones riding it it's just being ornamental in my garage!

I'm looking for £600 for it, I'm based in Bradford, West Yorkshire. Any questions let me know.

IMG_3609.JPG IMG_3610.JPG IMG_3611.JPG IMG_3612.JPG IMG_3613.JPG IMG_3614.JPG

PS. It's on ES as well.

Last edited:

pdarnett

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 5, 2013
Bradford
www.mybigdaydj.co.uk
Yep :). Apparently it wasn't cheap enough for the ebayer that visited me last night. They could buy one direct from China for half my start price. Off you pop to China then love.

C

Cyclezee

Yep :). Apparently it wasn't cheap enough for the ebayer that visited me last night. They could buy one direct from China for half my start price. Off you pop to China then love.
Ha, if that were true, I would have container full:rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 4366

Have you got her phone number, I might get a few myself.