Trek 7.5 FX & Cyclotricity kit fitted

Tangsoo

Pedelecer
Feb 8, 2014
As title, 22.5" 57cm frame. Carbon forks (some steel ones on the way that will be included for piece of mind). Upgraded wider Race Face handlebars with Specialized clamp on grips but will include the original anti- fatigue bars/grips. Mudguards, rack for battery that came with kit that holds controller.
I've put a 38c front tyre on to take the weight of the kit motor (mxus) and smooth out the ride. Standard 32c rear. Original front wheel included.

Kit has upgraded 36v 16.8A controller and LCD display for pedelec 5 settings, throttle assist, hidden rear brake switch, thumb throttle with switch/LEDs (switch/LEDs not connected as they're not needed. Will come with standard original mxus controller too if you want to be fully legal. Battery 36v 10ah rack mount only been charged 10 times and only a month old. Done about 200 miles. Bike has done 400 miles before kit fitted. Easily does 18 mile commute and within extra oomph from the controller will roll @ around 17-18mph and pull very well up hills 700cs are very good at rolling..

Bad points. Can't get the shifters/throttle positions right so r/h shifter awkward to use. I only ever use l/h shifter big ring/middle ring get me everywhere under power. :). Pedelec sensor / ring araldited on as it's octalink crank. Controller tight fit in rack. You could put it outside if you wish. Front tyre tight fit but fine.

Kit would be £450 standard and the extra controller / display / pedelec another £60 ish.

Want to convert my Brompton after all so get the lot inc' bike for £500 Ono collected. Never tried to post a bike so would rather meet you at the Rugby train station than pack it up - have a day out rather than pay postage.

Forgot to say if you're interested let me know and I'll some pictures up ASAP.

Last edited:

Tangsoo

Pedelecer
Feb 8, 2014
The controller will be put back in the rack mount as the em3ev bag's not really required, just thought I'd see how it fits my bike