Trouble getting onto site

allen-uk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2010
Now look fellows, I know I've upset a few people, but you could have just said so.

Firefox: can't get on at all. Sometimes I get a username/password to accept level, but always that 'authentication required' box descends and bars me further entry.

Safari: get to here, which is okay, but I don't LIKE Safari!

Help please (unless it's personal...)

Allen.

10mph

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 13, 2010
England
Firefox works fine for me. Ignore the authentication required box that appears on the home page for the central panel. just lick through to the forum and log in at the top right.

allen-uk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2010
Thanks 10, trying that and you are of course right, so all please ignore my earlier whinging.

A

Wattme?

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 8, 2011
Umm, not sure what system my machine uses, Google Chrome? not got a clue.

Anyway there's a pop up which pops up ask me for my user name and password, which I enter. Then a pop up pops up ask me for my user name and password, which I enter. Then a pop up pops up ask me for my user name and password, which I enter. Is there a theme developing?

Anyway close the pop up and sign on.

Leave the forum and return.

There's this pop up which pops up ask me for my user name and password, which I enter. Then a pop up pops up ask me for my user name and password, which I enter. Then a pop up pops up ask me for my user name and password, which I enter. Have I been bad? don't you want me any more? go on you can tell me, (OK I might sob a bit) but speak up is it me?

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi folks,

This has been fixed now. Basically we've introduced a slideshow on the front page and it was pointing to the test site which is password protected, hence why you were being asked for a username/password.

It should be ok now.

10mph

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 13, 2010
England
It should be ok now.
Yes Russ. Working with nice pictures now in the features box. No more authentication requests. Well done on everything so far.

Advertisers