Trusted life insurance companies?

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
I'm planning on taking out a life insurance policy that will pay a fixed lump sum to my spouse in the event of my death.
I would like to put out the feelers on this forum on which companies members are using, so I can make an informed decision.
I'd favour company reliability, reputation and potential quickness of payouts, over cheap premiums.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
I'm planning on taking out a life insurance policy that will pay a fixed lump sum to my spouse in the event of my death.
I would like to put out the feelers on this forum on which companies members are using, so I can make an informed decision.
I'd favour company reliability, reputation and potential quickness of payouts, over cheap premiums.

The co op are known for their integrity.

My parents use the Norwich one that is Aviva now. They are happy with that but thank goodness I wouldn’t know if it’s good because happily it’s not been used.

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
The co op are known for their integrity.

My parents use the Norwich one that is Aviva now. They are happy with that but thank goodness I wouldn’t know if it’s good because happily it’s not been used.
Thanks for the reply. When I wrote 'quickness of payouts', I had in mind if anyone works or has worked at potential companies :oops:

Aviva is already on my short list, so will also pop Co-op on there too :)

Reactions: Fingers

Advertisers