Unexpected windfall

jdallan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2013
I've just received an email from Michelle Obama advising me that $25 million dollars is awaiting me in return for certain information. I'm going to provide it of course, along with my bank details, etc, because I'm sure it's genuine in view of who it's from :p

Jim

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
I've just received an email from Michelle Obama advising me that $25 million dollars is awaiting me in return for certain information. I'm going to provide it of course, along with my bank details, etc, because I'm sure it's genuine in view of who it's from :p

Jim
If it was from Trump's wife it may be for real,I am sure she must be looking for a way to get away from that idiot,I think she is in love with his hairstyle but high maintenance needs a pension.
KudosDave

D

Deleted member 4366

Dear Mr Onwuodo,
Unfortunately, I do not have the $130 to release your payment of $25 million from MA, but I have a solution. I have just won 700,000 Euros on the Spanish lottery, but I need $200 to release the funds. If you could send me the $200, I will then repay your generosity by sending you a cheque for $50,000. If you would then be so kind as to take the $130 from the $50,000 to release the $25 million, you can keep the rest.

You will soon be a rich man if you co-operate in this matter.

I look forward to receiving your payment soon. Please send to my Paypal D8veh@hotmail.com.

Thanks for your help.
D8veh

Advertisers