Vekkit

chwistophe75

Just Joined
Apr 2, 2022
Had an amazing experience with my kit (700c /10Ah). The pedal sensor would not receive software updates but kept working.

But then my battery got stolen and asked Pavel if I could buy/find a replacement and no reply so far.
If anyone has a Vekkit battery (10Ah) to sell ...

R_P_65

Just Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Believe it or not but the sensor of my vekkit kit started working again, was trying again last week to charge and test it and the motor suddenly kicked in :) Not sure why it malfunctioned for so many weeks as I have been trying many times to make it work. This doesn't change the fact though that there is no response whatsoever from Vekkit, several mails I send over the past weeks have remained unanswered. Almost sure now they went out of business, let's hope that my Vekkit kit keeps working because if it does it's way more fun to ride my Brompton.
I hope you do find someone that can send/sell you a battery, that's the problem you have with Vekkit as every part they make is custommade and you can't find generic replacement parts.

Last edited:

guilner

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 3, 2021
Had an amazing experience with my kit (700c /10Ah). The pedal sensor would not receive software updates but kept working.

But then my battery got stolen and asked Pavel if I could buy/find a replacement and no reply so far.
Hello I have a battery to sell let me know