Wanted - Mezzo ebike or parts to convert D9

treasuresfather

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 20, 2018
Hi -
I bought a Mezzo folding D9 a couple of years ago with a view to converting it to an ebike.
Does anyone have a Mezzo ebike for sale or parts to convert ? I live near Derby and would appreciate any advice , even if it's a pointer to someone locally who would build the motor in the rear wheel.
Thanks
Tom

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Is an mezzo ebike mid drive? I had a quick google and found one picy of a mid drive, looks like 20" wheels? - probably going to cost a fair wack to get a bike shop to spoke you a 20" wheel with a hub motor, a mate of mine got his 700c wheel respoked and he had the motor, took our (e)bike shop 2 weeks to source the spokes from the bikes original stockist then another week to fit it and cost him £90. Have you considered a front hub with rack battery, I can't say much about the YOSE batteries as I have recently been out off the idea however the kits are excellent and the batteries are good for flat rides and a bit of shopping. All depends how much power and speed you want!
https://www.yosepower.com/en/product/Hub-Motor-36V250W-20"-Front-Motor-Bicycle-E-Bike-Hub-Conversion-Kit-Silver-DIY-E-bike-LCD-Display-with-Front-Light-121.html

treasuresfather

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 20, 2018

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Sorry I was of no help - Good luck in your search and ebuild!