Wed 5th Dec

andy slow coach

Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2012
Hampshire
Hi,

Might be worth watching, dont know if any pedelecs will be on but it's about cycling and roads!

The War on Britain's Roads
BBC1 London 9:00pm-10:00pm (1 hour ) Wed 5 Dec
Documentary offering an insight into the daily conflict between the 34 million motorists and 12 million cyclists as they compete for the same crowded space on the UK's roads. Cycle helmet cameras provide a close-up view of the unfolding tension and conflict as everyday incidents get out of hand, collisions take place and police on bikes chase down errant road-users. In addition to the footage, a mother who lost her cyclist daughter talks about what she did to change safety on the roads and a cab driver reveals how his own loss altered his opinion of bike-riders for ever

Andy.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Yes, already got it earmarked for watching Andy, very much a program of great concern to cyclists.

With an hour of primetime, it's good to see a mainstream channel giving such attention to cyclists. Let's hope it does some good.

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
Will Look forward to the programme, not sure who's hat I shall be wearing, maybe the psychpathic automaton car driver, or car hating cyclist, or a poor unsuspecting pavement dweller.

Last edited:

Old_Dave

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 15, 2012
Dumfries & Galloway
I'll keep my Marvin the paranoid android hat on.

If you truly know that their all out to get you.. (and they are) then you never forget to ride defensively, it also gives a smug feeling when the b'stds miss :D

Advertisers