What 24v battery / charger combination ?

stevew

Pedelecer
I will be purchasing a Cyclone 350w motor kit next week directly from the manufacturers in Taiwan. Question is should I get their battery, it's a, quote "10Ah24V LiFePo4 batteries pack in batteries bag +BMS+ 5A charger (2 hours)" and it can be seen here Electric bicycle DIY kits kit NuVinci Electric bicycle DIY kits kit NuVinci Electric bicycle DIY kits kit NuVinci Electric bicycle DIY kits kit NuVinci Electric bicycle DIY kits kit NuVinci Electric bicycle DIY kits kit NuVinci Electric bicycle DIY k Cost is about$500 including carriage for the battery and charger.
Or do you know of a better deal elsewhere ? Suppose it would be nice to buy from the UK but generally I have found it hard to deal with the smaller UK E-bike people.

Miles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 4, 2006
Steve,

These LiFePo4 Battery LiFePo4 Battery LiFePo4 Battery LiFePo4 Battery LiFePo4 Battery LiFePo4 Battery LiFePo4 Battery LiFePo4 Battery LiFePo4 Battery LiFePo4 Battery LiFePo4 Battery LiFePo4 Battery LiFePo4 Battery LiFePo4 Battery LiFePo4 Battery LiFePo4 Ba appear to be the BMI cells that LifeBatt et al are distributing. They seem to be among the best cells available so, if you are having a kit shipped anyway, I would go ahead and order them.

Miles

How to stop the link multiplying......? :rolleyes:

Last edited: