Wheel rebuild?

mxer

Pedelecer
Nov 28, 2010
Hi all,

I'm in need of a rear wheel rebuild, spokes and rim needed as I only have a motor.

I did have a wheel built a while ago someone may be able to help by a guy I think was called Catsnapper? But I can't remember (i wish I saved his number) as he done a great true 20g spoke job.

Anyways if you can help with a wheel builder or know of Catsnapper. Let me know please.

Thanks in advance..

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Hi all,

I'm in need of a rear wheel rebuild, spokes and rim needed as I only have a motor.

I did have a wheel built a while ago someone may be able to help by a guy I think was called Catsnapper? But I can't remember (i wish I saved his number) as he done a great true 20g spoke job.

Anyways if you can help with a wheel builder or know of Catsnapper. Let me know please.

Thanks in advance..
That was a long time ago. He sold up and went to Spain.

It might help to say where you are!

Yak

Pedelecer
Mar 20, 2020
Have you thought about rebuilding your own? It’s straightforward but time-consuming...I did my rear Yose wheel with thinner spokes after getting fed up with busting so many, care/of suggestions here...

mxer

Pedelecer
Nov 28, 2010
Thanks for the replies..

Found some more info, his name is Graham, tiller cycles.co.uk...

Is this Catsnapper??

Tried myself, wow!! It's an art...

I'm in Suffolk

mxer

Pedelecer
Nov 28, 2010
I've managed to contact Graham and unfortunately you are correct he is not doing it anymore so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated..

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated..
These people do an exceptional job and they're very cheap:

mxer

Pedelecer
Nov 28, 2010
Lol, just outside Suffolk??.. they don't look like they drive a John Deer