Where an I buy a HL xl charge port?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
You may have to diy bodge it Kirstin and doubt you will get a grommet insert for it without robbing a broken case.
You could use a bit of epoxy fibreglass sheet (0.5mm - 1mm thick) you can buy it in yellow or Black, then glue it in place with Gorilla epoxy on the inside or outside of the top half of the case. Drill a small hole in the middle and mount a small dc panel mount charge port in place.
Epoxying on the outside and slightly over size will be a bit better to prevent moisture ingress.

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
You may have to diy bodge it Kirstin and doubt you will get a grommet insert for it without robbing a broken case.
You could use a bit of epoxy fibreglass sheet (0.5mm - 1mm thick) you can buy it in yellow or Black, then glue it in place with Gorilla epoxy on the inside or outside of the top half of the case. Drill a small hole in the middle and mount a small dc panel mount charge port in place.
Epoxying on the outside and slightly over size will be a bit better to prevent moisture ingress.
I did think that tbh and but always worth an ask. Some on here (like your good self) have an uncanny knack for finding things on the Web or in the shed!

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
I did think that tbh and but always worth an ask. Some on here (like your good self) have an uncanny knack for finding things on the Web or in the shed!
Try Jimmy. Maybe he's got a smashed up case somewhere.

Failing that, you can get the jack socket from Ebay and mount it to any flat piece of plastic that you can glue over the aperture. Get them as a pair so they definitely fit.

Reactions: KirstinS

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
A bit of luck to find it in the car K, saves one headache.