Help! Which mudguards do I install.

Markxc40

Pedelecer
May 15, 2020
The ebike I decided to go for was a CUBE ACID HYBRID ONE 500 19" frame 29" wheels.
I wanted the version that had mudguards and a Pannier on the rear plus front and rear lighting but the only version they had in stock was the mountain bike version. This doesn't have any of the above but the shop said he could get the parts to fit.

To save on time on me taking it back to the shop I asked to do the work myself with a little show / tell help from them.
Well I collected the parts and was shown the pre tapped holes on the frame to fit the muds and carrier to.

MY PROBLEM is although the parts look right some of the fittings wont fit around the frame tube.
IE the rear mud front end should attach to the seat tube just above the crank but the moulding just will not fit there. the fitting looks like it is made to fit about a round tube whereas the frame on the cube at that point is more oval and much wider.

Can anyone confirm the parts I have are the correct ones for my ebike version - the parts are from CUBE.
Muds -- 93017
Pannier -- 93094
Trouble is although the muds look correct for the wheel size I have 29" there seems to be several that are listed for the same wheel size but with subtle differences.

Is there a check source listing somewhere that I can cross reference on.

Thanks for reading

Last edited: