Which other forums do you frequent?

what other types of forum do you attend?

• Total voters

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
So which tpe of forum do you use other thanpedelec?

I go on vw camper ones - the old type - and ocassionally teaching ones for a laugh at education policies...... Used to go on normal cycling ones for a week or so but got lost with technical speak!

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth
bit of a limited choice as most of mine are in the other category

• Agree
Reactions: vidtek

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
I got fed up after thinking of 9 different ones! Was also aiming for the average age poll possible market segment and appropriate interests ;)

Just add yours even if not in a poll??

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth

stuvy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 2, 2013
Im the same as GaRRy, but im on ALOT of forums

im on a welding, a woodwork forum, a graphics forum, for work reasons and a bit of hobby stuff.

Then the rest of my hobby stuff is transit, landy, fords, kitcars, helicopter and various bike forums. Im into anything that moves really except boats as there just wrong

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Cruisers forum, **** (Army Rumuor SErvice) and PPRUNE.

Eaglerider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 25, 2011
East Sussex
Several motorcycle forums and a number of Aeroplane forums, both from a flight and engineering perspective. A little time is spent on gaming forums. Yes, I like to kill Aliens from time to time!

I also like surfing the NASA website, and various scientific and space oriented subjects. I watch a great deal of music videos on Youtube, a wonderful pastime with my HDTV linked to Broadband.

Last edited:

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
Most of the forums I use are Chess related, sadlly some seem to be attracting a lot of trolls

Last edited:

Sacko

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2011
RCHeliaddicts
BMWLand
Endless-Sphere

Dubster

Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2012
North Yorkshire
I also frequent VW forums, as we have a classic Beetle and a Campervan. I also use the Yamaha Diversion forum as I ride an XJ900S.

I tend to a IT stuff as well for work.

Mikey

Jun 25, 2013
Basically lots of football forums, and the occasional news from websites like guardian or the observer.

Mikey

Jun 25, 2013
Ah, and how could I forget about movie forums, some of those just have to be among my favorite sites on the web. Huge movie fan here :)

vidtek

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 29, 2015
Bournemouth BH12
Audio-video/Home Theatre, BMW, Nissan, Quora (a general question and answer with lots of trolls), my local paper, Australian-UK, badcaps, Ubuntu, Linux Mint forums.

Wow, I really need to get a life, when I see all these it make me think what a daft old sod I am.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Beekeeping forums I suppose I would come under other :p.

Advertisers