Which party manifesto is good for cyclists?

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Answer: None. A manifesto is a thing used to attract voters which is scrapped as soon as an election is won.

This is one of the political constants which valid the world over.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

4bn to fix that ?? fkn knock it down same with the queen put her ass in a bed sit and knock that down as well ;)

Peter Thornton

Pedelecer
Apr 15, 2017
Kendal
Don't like doing too much party politics onto these forums but it's interesting that as a candidate I've received endless emails from various lobby groups (especially on fox hunting!) but not a single one asking me to champion cyclist's interests.

• Informative
Reactions: flecc

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
They are too busy reading Canary and chuntering on here. Full time job for one or two on here.
Good luck BTW..

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Don't like doing too much party politics onto these forums but it's interesting that as a candidate I've received endless emails from various lobby groups (especially on fox hunting!) but not a single one asking me to champion cyclist's interests.
Not surprising, the majority of the public are drivers or benefit from cars, and they know that really helping cyclists results in half the road getting taken behind a barrier and the rest of the traffic in a single file jam.

So for many their point of view is, foxes are furry and have the cutest of cubs, while cyclists are vermin who clutter up the roads, hold up the real traffic and don't even pay road tax.

grldtnr

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
south east Essex
Not surprising, the majority of the public are drivers or benefit from cars, and they know that really helping cyclists results in half the road getting taken behind a barrier and the rest of the traffic in a single file jam.

So for many their point of view is, foxes are furry and have the cutest of cubs, while cyclists are vermin who clutter up the roads, hold up the real traffic and don't even pay road tax.
Nor have cute cubs ,for that matter!
Coochie,coochie coo!

• :D
Reactions: flecc

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
The Tory policy is to force scum onto bike as could never afford a proper 4*4

Advertisers