Why does everything go wrong at same time...

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
Is there some sort of probability calculation? Always haloens just before summer as well ...

1. Bosch Motor kaput in my KTM macina (being sent away)

2. Stupid stupid stupid garage... Were told to fix my handbrake andadjust caliper, weld couple area (identified by precious garage who dont do welding) and I am doing other bits afterwards with panel beater for mot......so they then proceed to stick a screwdriver into external areas.. Wheel arches, sills, wheel tubs, seat belt areas and leave massive holes! Chunks.... I now cannot drive around with sharp edges and holes. Grrr.. The previous garage had said that they would pass mot in these now empty metal areas as they were not structural and covered with metal tape... Now I will need to buy new wheel arch (£350), tub (£100+) and get these welded by August. On top of agreed job.... Had bought sills and other stuff over the year (old vw camper) which took ages to source. I was going to get the other bits for the winter resto. This is my only vehicle other than my bicycle. VW camper...

3. Washing machine just started making burning rubber smells and is kaput... Blydi Bosch as well!!

4. My other half has gone awol for a few days....

5. I just got a splinter in my foot after walking on decking....

Everything 1-4 above is German. I am unsure of the decking planks....

Grrrr

C

Cyclezee

But the weather is great for cycling.....maybe that was the wrong thing to say:oops:

Just goes to show nothing in life is perfect, even German stuff goes wrong, I guess the garage and the decking aren't German?

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
What garage!!? out of front door into road :(

Weather is lyfli i deed but this time of year the workload at school (why does nobody believe us) for my courses is so much that i never have time for a drink, a p or even din dins... and i do not see daylight or breather fresh air until i leave work (computer blinds so windows shut and pathetic a/c system)..

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
i never have time for a drink, a p or even din dins... and i do not see daylight or breather fresh air until i leave work (computer blinds so windows shut and pathetic a/c system)..
This makes you a lucky person, knowing with virtual certainty that the future can only get better. Few can say that. :)

Reactions: wissy and Croxden