Whyte coniston for sale

tisme

Pedelecer
Nov 23, 2016
kent
Due to a waste of time from someone on here who didn't even turn up, my wifes Coniston is back up for sale. Less than a year old size L Shimano steps system in VGC only done 248 miles from new. Includes charger and books etc £1100ono

whyte.jpg

PaulNorwich

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 18, 2017
Norwich
Now that I'm planning to get an ebike, my wife wants one too. This might be a reasonably good match for what she wants.
Would you mind answering a few questions:
Whereabouts in the country are you?
Is this fitted with the 400W or 500W battery?
Can you provide measurements with seat at lowest point: the distance from ground to seat, and pedal (at lowest point) to top of seat.

Thanks,
Paul

tisme

Pedelecer
Nov 23, 2016
kent
Hi Paul
I'm not at home until tomorrow pm but from what I can remember it's a 400w battery ( being a hybrid my wife done a 50 mile ride with loads of power left ) I dont know the distances you asked but will measure tomorrow. The top of frame where seat post starts (seat post clamp) to center of cranks bolt is 17" my wife is 5'10" and has seat up lots from clamp.
We're in Tunbridge Wells Kent but I might have a way to post if needed.
Pete

PS lots of info on sizes etc here https://www.whyte.bike/conistonw

Last edited:

PaulNorwich

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 18, 2017
Norwich
Hi Pete,
Thanks for all the info, looks like a crackling bike (was looking at a new one in a bike shop the other day, looked very nice), unfortunately I think it's a bit to big for my wife (and budget she's set is too low for most things).

Best of luck selling it, looks like somebody should get a real bargain here.

Cheers,
Paul

tisme

Pedelecer
Nov 23, 2016
kent
For anyone else looking my daughter rode it today and she's 5'6" and the seat wasn't all the way down.

vectra

Pedelecer
Feb 5, 2011
For anyone else looking my daughter rode it today and she's 5'6" and the seat wasn't all the way down.
Tisme. Did you sell your Whyte Coniston? I know someone who is looking for one. Thank you. vectra

tisme

Pedelecer
Nov 23, 2016
kent
Yes I've sold it after being messed about I finally found a real buyer. Whyte bikes had some offers on them a while ago, not sure if they still have but worth a call.