Wiri g

Bikernun

Pedelecer
Mar 10, 2020
Hi all hope everyone is good I have a wiring issue I have built a 1000w 48v rear hub drive mtb the kit is a gvolt kit when I fitted everything the pas never worked so I bought a new butthe wiring is different colours I realy only want to throttle off road as I find its to much for daily commute any help would be much appreciated

Attachments

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Red,5v - Red,5v / Black,Gnd - Yellow,Gnd & White, Sig - Blue, Sig.

Always the case when no Black is used for Gnd, Yellow is the secondary Gnd colour.

Bikernun

Pedelecer
Mar 10, 2020
hi i have tried wwiring pas but still nothing I must be doing something wrong could you please tell me which wires to connect where please it would realy hell me out don't really have much knowledge of what goes where thank you

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
My bad as I'm trying to sort out this programming malarky with Saint Guerney.
The White,Red & Black is the throttle connection.
You need the Green, Red & Black, join Red & Black to self colour and the Green to Blue.

Bikernun

Pedelecer
Mar 10, 2020
Oh I see so maybe I didn't need new pas after all as I think I must of connected them the wrong way my throttle is green red and black as is the wires on controler I just presume they whent together my pas wires are g/r/b so they go to black red and white I'm presume sorry for al the questions but out of everywhere I seek help pedelecs are the ones giving correct and accurate information thanks for your help have ordered some connections and will try tomorrow andet you know cheers

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Good try, however trying to use common logic doesn't work with ebike electrics, there i s only one place this works nd that is with the phase/hall wires in most cases.

Advertisers