Wisper Wisper 705se disc pads

Talkingseds

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 20, 2019
Cheshire
Hi everybody. Does any wisper 705se owner know what disc break pads it takes or make or model of the brakes used. I ordered some that looked the same but when they come they were slightly bigger , looked on eBay again and there the same as wrong ones I have. I know I can get them from wisper , but 2 sets and delivery quite expensive. Thanks if anybody can help.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Please send me an image of one of the pads. We could pop them in the post if you are happy to take the risk of them being lost.

All the best, David

Talkingseds

Feb 20, 2019
Cheshire
Ha ha, just waiting weeks for the wrong ones, that small must of been at the bottom of Royal Mail parcel bins .

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon

Atlav4

Pedelecer
Feb 16, 2020
The choice of compatible disc pads is quite bewildering when searching the plethora of different codes etc. A quick email to the support team of the company from whom the bike was purchased makes the ordeal much more painless.

Reactions: Phil Dryden

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
The choice of compatible disc pads is quite bewildering when searching the plethora of different codes etc. A quick email to the support team of the company from whom the bike was purchased makes the ordeal much more painless.
It's not difficult. You look to see what brakes you have, then go to Ebay you buy pads for them. Wisper don't make brakes. they just fit them to their bikes.

Phil Dryden

Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2018
Leicester
It's not difficult. You look to see what brakes you have, then go to Ebay you buy pads for them. Wisper don't make brakes. they just fit them to their bikes.
Not my experience. Maybe it depends what pads you have; a very popular widely available pad will be easy to locate. I tried several from ebay before getting the right one. Wisper were extremely helpful, and readily admitted they are not the cheapest for this type of item.

Talkingseds

Feb 20, 2019
Cheshire
Thank you for the eBay link and the advice . I will order some pads and try them , it's a great help and stop me searching for hours . Thanks

Talkingseds

Feb 20, 2019
Cheshire
Not sure what you mean. Would you like me to sort this out for you?

All the best, David
Thank you for your kind help, I'll try the cheaper ones that a member has sent me a link to first , see how I go.

You said about getting lost in the post and I said that ones I ordered took a long time to come as they must of got lost because the parcel was so small.

Thanks David