Wisper 905se (2008 model) for sale

rog_london

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2009
Harrow, Middlesex
I’m looking to sell my almost immaculate Wisper 905SE Sport (2008 model) with a 14Ah battery. It’s now almost exactly three years old (purchased from E-bikes Direct on 1st January 2009), has been used solely for leisure riding (no commuting), has never been ridden in the rain, and has no faults. Of course the battery isn’t as lively as when the bike was new but it still has a range in excess of 35 miles in off-road mode so you probably won’t need to change it for a while yet. The bike has always been kept indoors and the battery has been carefully looked after.

I’m not giving up e-bike riding. I’ve gone a bit up market, I don’t have room for two e-bikes, and the idea of a part exchange doesn’t seem to appeal to the dealers. I’d recommend the Wisper to anyone, but I fancy a change.

Make me an offer. I’m in North London near a tube/train station and the easy way would be ‘buyer collects’ and pays cash, but on receipt of a cleared 10% deposit I’d happily deliver it anywhere in the Greater London area at a mutually convenient time at no additional cost. It comes with the original (on-line printed) receipt, keys and the charger.

You can PM me on here if you’re interested.

Rog.