Wisper 906 XC Tourer..........................

Atmosphere

Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2008
Bristol
www.electricbikes.org.uk
Wisper 906 XC Tourer.....................Here !!

.............. well we have these great looking bikes in the shop now and boy are they pretty:D

I know the numbers are limited so if you want one and you are based around Bristol now is the time to come and see it

Atmosphere Electric Bikes (West)

Atmosphere Electric Bikes

MUCH nicer than in the pictures Wisper Bikes

Well done David

Last edited:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Thanks Alistair!

We are building a new website at the moment with all new images, in the mean time here is the 906xc Tourer in all it's glory!

906xc 1 100.jpg

All the best

David

E-Bikes Direct

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 31, 2009
Hi All,

We now have the stunning new Wisper 906 XC Tourer now in stock, we are based on the Kent & East Sussex boarder and will be happy to demo the bike if you are in this area, If you would like to arrange a test ride then please call us on 01580 830959:rolleyes:

Regards

Ebikes Direct

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
I thought blatant advertising was frowned upon here? See rule 6....

Last edited:

HarryB

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2007
London
I don't mind having this information on the forum but I think we could have stuck to one thread on this topic. I also wonder why the individual shops have to put a punt in - it would be much easier if Wisper could release a list of dealers with the XC for demo. Surely a list like that must exist?

eTim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 19, 2009
Andover, Hants.
Ideally there should be a sub-section for commercial only announcements, this would enable us all to sort the wheat from the chaff!

Atmosphere

Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2008
Bristol
www.electricbikes.org.uk
Sorry if I have offended anyone

There are threads running on this forum asking where people can see this bike and it seemed only logical that I posted that information up here

There are loads of commercial links and threads all over the forum - sorry If I was straight forward and upfront with my post.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I don't see a problem Atmosphere, you were just helping out with a response and answer to a query, for which thank you.

Rather different from "cold posting", unrelated to a query from a member which I think is more what the rules are for.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Have to agree with Harry...you could have just added the info to existing on topic 906 thread and avoided breaking advertising protocol:p

Xcytronex

Pedelecer
Jul 23, 2009
Whats the problem ? Relaying information in the manner of Onbike-Gepidia -50 Cycles ? To the dealers concerned -thanks for the info.

Tex

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2009
Sydney, Australia
i dont see this as a problem. simply pictures of a new bike available on the marketplace. i don't detect any "sales pitch" here. no "buy now" or "Wait there's more!" or even "special offers". just a picture. should be more of it. for example try finding alternate pictures of bh-emotions other than the staid pictures on the Onbike / E-Motion sites (no offence guys). No close ups, action shot or even videos. that why i like Kalkhoff's US Facebook site: lots of different pics to help one "navigate" the product from afar.

rog_london

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2009
Harrow, Middlesex
i dont see this as a problem. simply pictures of a new bike available on the marketplace. i don't detect any "sales pitch" here. no "buy now" or "Wait there's more!" or even "special offers". just a picture. should be more of it. for example try finding alternate pictures of bh-emotions other than the staid pictures on the Onbike / E-Motion sites (no offence guys). No close ups, action shot or even videos. that why i like Kalkhoff's US Facebook site: lots of different pics to help one "navigate" the product from afar.
Yes - and since you mentioned them, I wonder how much more business they might do if they weren't located in Kidderminster....

What I mean by that is, if I were interested in a Sport Deluxe (which is a beautiful looking electric 'roadie') would I be prepared to travel that far for a test ride? While I might be prepared to buy a Wisper 'off the page' - I did, and I'm more than happy with it - that model is a bit too specialized. It's a shame! Pity no-one else seems to stock it. That's unless someone knows more - I'd like to know. The biggest market has got to be around London.

The Cannondale electric 'roadie' is a quantum leap more expensive, and is the only other similar bike around - and not even all that similar.

Rog.

eTim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 19, 2009
Andover, Hants.
Sorry guys my post wasn't a criticism of you posting announcements of new models etc, it's meaning was that a sub-forum would help us to locate recent announcements by retailers of new models in a handy to find place.

I know there is already a dealer directory but I don't think it serves the same purpose. That is all.

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
I don`t see any problems, keep the info coming is what I say. I`m just worried I won`t be able to get to sleep tonight:D

alex_h

Pedelecer
Dec 28, 2009
go for Google Chrome

5 emails sent
holidays in portugal booked
3 new threads in pedelecs
chat on facebook with misses
shopping at tescos done

13 tabs open
0 crashes

that is a web browser;)