For Sale Woosh Rambletta

boyabouttown

Pedelecer
Oct 3, 2016
sheffield
boyabouttown submitted a new listing:

Woosh Rambletta - Woosh Rambletta

My wife's rambletta for sale as she now has a new bike. About 18 months old, odometer says 120 miles but I'm sure she's done more as she doesn't always use electrics on it. A few scratches on it, mainly around cranks.
Must be a very powerful motor as she fly's past me on hills and I refuse to believe she has stronger legs than me .
£500 pick up Sheffield.View attachment 44271
Learn more about this listing...

Swordfishtrombone

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 7, 2021
Hi. Sent you a reply directly to your account. Can you let me know if you got it? If not, do you an email address where I can send you a few questions? Cheers. Phil.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
You could advertise your bike on the Woosh Bikes website.
Just email support@wooshbikes.co.uk some pictures, how much you want and a short text with contact details.
They usually sell within a couple of weeks.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I sense a sale happening :D.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I must be getting confused - I thought there were two sizes, one up to 5'4", the other from 5'4".
there are two models, one with suspension fork, the other with fixed fork and a choice of 3 seat posts.
The monoshock spring in the fork adds about 6cm to the height of the bike.
The stem of the bike is telescopic, the height of the bike can be adjusted up but short riders need to keep the stem at its lowest setting.
If you are between 4ft11 and 5ft5, I would recommend the one with fixed fork.

Reactions: Born to be mild

overlander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2009
I must be a total freak lol. We have the rambletta with no suspension and I use it all the time, drum roll and im 6ft 3". I honestly feel fine on it, maybe I look silly but it feels fine to me.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I must be a total freak lol. We have the rambletta with no suspension and I use it all the time, drum roll and im 6ft 3". I honestly feel fine on it, maybe I look silly but it feels fine to me.
The fixed fork model is fine for tall riders and smaller riders.
It's the suspension fork model that the smaller riders will find uncomfortable because the handlebars are a tad too high for them.

Reactions: overlander

overlander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2009
I bought it yesterday. Love it! I have to ask though, what are options 3, 4 and 5? (Bike is out of warranty).
One is to change the top speed to 20 mph, cannot remember what the other 2 are.