X863-AA005 Controller Pinout or Cable diagram

snoozer

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 1, 2019
Hello,

I have a Samebike LO26 M-Nine 48V 500W. This bike has a controller with the designation X863-AA005 (see picture). The cables are not labelled and I am wondering if anybody has some technical info on this controller. The LCD attached is called S830 which I have found some documentation for. That includes the setup menu but no documentation on the actual controller or any wiring diagrams and pin-outs.

Regards
Jan

PS: I forgot, Google did not help ;-)

Attachments

Reactions: Q3SOFT

Q3SOFT

Just Joined
Jun 22, 2019
I need the same information. My ebike shows the error e10 on the S830 display when ascending a long slope with slope. In Gearbest, they only offer me a refund and no repair. That takes 3 months to receive a new one and the summer is over.

Adsup

Just Joined
May 17, 2020
Hey guys, I know its an old thread but I have the same controller (as Jan - X863-AA005) and an E10 error code which is killing me. Possibly a communications error???? - I've checked all joins and battery connection. Any help would be fantastic. I'll post a new thread regardless. Cheers

Enrique155

Jun 13, 2021
For a while the bike worked perfectly, but suddenly it stopped instantly. It didn't start from the M button until after I turned the key in the ignition and then I pressed the M button. I walked for a while and then more and more often this defect appeared to me. I wrote on the seller's website and he informed me that it would be a battery problem ...

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
For a while the bike worked perfectly, but suddenly it stopped instantly. It didn't start from the M button until after I turned the key in the ignition and then I pressed the M button. I walked for a while and then more and more often this defect appeared to me. I wrote on the seller's website and he informed me that it would be a battery problem ...
Doesn't sound like a battery problem to me.

Did you check that your motor connector was in all the way to the line?

Also, it's worth checking the battery connectors where it folds. They easily get bent so that they don't make good contact.

Enrique155

Jun 13, 2021
I checked. Everything is OK. I contacted the seller and he informed me that he was sending me another battery. I don't understand why I can't find information about the controller that it would be 500 W. Everywhere I find information that mentions that the controller works for 350 w. Is that normal? Can I replace the controller with a 500 w?

Reactions: atmiller5

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
350w and 500w don't mean anything and give no indication how much power you get. The important things are the current and voltage. Yours says 12A, which is quite low, but you haven't told us the voltage. Volts x amps = max power.

You haven't given any info about your bike, so how can anybody advise you how to modify it?

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
There should be a tubular moulded connector under the right hand chainstay. There is a line marked in the moulding that shows how far it has to be pushed together. If you don't reach the line, you get all sorts of problems - even 1mm short is bad.

Advertisers