Yose 250w 26" 36V front wheel hub conversion kit BLACK - in good order

PC2017

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
This kit has got a few scraps and scratches however it has only done 300 miles, all the fixings are complete and some parts have never been used and one part broke I did try and replace it and I did in a fashion, the PAS with a cheap PAS the only draw back is it activates when you pedal backwards as well as forwards and in addition it required a bigger magnet disk luckily I have one and will include it with the kit.

THE BATTERY IS NOT INCLUDED

I am open to offers

I did not realise this video would end up 14 mins long but if you are interested, and in the interest of full disclosure I have made a proof of life video.

On ebay YOSE / ysbattery-2012 /elifeshop-2012 seem to be out of stock on the 26" front wheel kits and a lot of other things too however I paid £210.00 for this kit with no battery.

For sale £100 ovno - collection from Scunthorpe - I have looked into postage costs I would prefer to use a fully tracked method a quick look, guide price would be an additional £27.30 with parcel force 2 day service.

Here are a few websites for the PAS I did purchase one from another website NOT listed here and it did not work, whether or not it was my setup that was not compatible or the PAS was faulty i will never know, I believe it was the later as this cheap PAS rewired and worked straight away!
Buying a PAS is a shot in the DARK personally I would expected to waste money and time IMO!

This is the PAS I got with my orginal dillenger kit however I did not try it on the YOSE controller...P&P is high
http://dillengerelectricbikes.co.uk...es-pas/rpas-upgraded-wiring-by-dillenger.html

Same as the original BUT not YOSE - I have never ordered from this website
http://www.topbikekit.com/ktv12l-pas-with-3pins-waterproof-connector-p-550.html

I have never ordered from alixpress please read the T&C's
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Okf...2f59-4b31-90b9-9751c590e5a7&priceBeautifyAB=0

Rich_uk

Feb 3, 2018
West Midlands
Just to add, forget parcefarce they’re a rip off, try Parcelmonkey you’ll probably find you can send it for around a fiver.

drummerian

Just Joined
Jul 16, 2017
Leamington
Hi, what size size rim is this laced in to? Sorry may be covered in the video but I haven't had a chance to watch that yet :)

PC2017

Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Just to add, forget parcefarce they’re a rip off, try Parcelmonkey you’ll probably find you can send it for around a fiver.
cheers man i'll check em out

PC2017

Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Hi, what size size rim is this laced in to? Sorry may be covered in the video but I haven't had a chance to watch that yet :)
26 inch rim, black motor, silver spokes black rim

PC2017

Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Just an update - due to lack of interest and I do understand why, it's so cheap now to get one with a battery - I am willing to sell parts off separate...

I have left -

Motor with wheel and all fixings
controller with power lead and bag
4 to 1 cable
Brakes "wuxing" with sensors

Sorry but no throttle, no LCD or PAS either used or destroyed :p

Make offers for all or mix and match - all parts in good working order if needed I will do another POL video on request... since a basic kit can start at a ton I am NOT expecting a huge amount but do consider P&P when making an offer.

PC2017

Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Sale temporarily suspended - Parts are being used.

Related Articles

Advertisers