Yose power Battery with rack

Gooseman

Pedelecer
May 12, 2020
angus

On listing it says "fit for 26“-28“ V brake of the rear wheel bike" .
Has anyone purchased this kit and used on a bike with disc brakes and what would be the issue?

Also current states
Standard Current 10amp
Max Current 20amp (max 30sec)

I have the below arriving on Friday and can set the max amp to around 15amps which i am guessing the battery would be able to handle for a much longer period than 30 sec?
AKM-100SX 36V250W EBike Front Driving Hub Motor & T09S 36V/48V450W-500W Torque Simulation Sine Wave Controller

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The KT T09s will try to draw to much current from that battery, it is only 10a continuous discharge. The cells will be cheap possibly China unbranded.
You need 20/25a min continuous discharge battery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gooseman

Scorpio

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2020
Portugal Algarve (temporary)
Hi, I fitted a similar style (but with a single front fixing to my mudguard mounting).
I like it, the bike is quite tail-heavy but rides fine.
Check your frame has holes to mount the rear supports (do you have holes for a mudguard? I had to make plates to fit over the axle)
The kit looks like the front clamps around the frame by I don't see any brackets in the kit (unless it uses the v-brake mounts - is this possible?)
I guess your controller will have to fit in the new battery case, can you check sizes before you buy?

scott gaza

Pedelecer
Oct 20, 2018
scone
Hi the rack uses the mudguard fixing holes may be an issue ? and the battery's are not the best but the are ok for what they are.

Gooseman

Pedelecer
May 12, 2020
angus
Doesn't sound like this is going to be a good idea for me to buy this one will keep looking. Thanks for everyones comments.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Why not down tube battery ?