806 classic wiring diagram

Donk

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 6, 2014
hi i am in Australia and have a wisper 806 classic. unfortunately the nearest dealer is 1000 kilometers away so i would like to troubleshoot electrical problems myself before calling for spare parts. I have a background in electric/electronic work so with the aid of a wiring diagram i feel i could save myself a lot of time and cash. does anybody know where i can obtain one. thanks

D

Deleted member 4366

All ebikes using Chinese control systems are similar. This one here shows the basic layout of the wiring:
http://i01.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/366/799/518/518799366_173.jpg
The charge socket goes directly to the battery and the controller has two additional wires for the lights. The three single, four and three-pin connectors to the motor are normally a single nine-pin, which has two for the 5v supply to the hall sensors, three for the hall signals and one for the hall speed sensor signal, plus three thicker pins for the phase wires.

Most of the wiring has moulded connectors and sealed wiring harness, so fault-finding is virtually impossible other than by unplugging things, especially if it has a potted controller.

Donk

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 6, 2014
hi d8veh thanks for reply. Ihope i wont need the info but i like to be prepared.

Advertisers