905 eco electric problems

ianripping

Pedelecer
Sep 12, 2011
Leeds, United Kingdom
About 1 month ago, 1 day without any changes to the bike / bad weather conditions, the throttle is only giving me walking speed.

Wisper support suggest it could be the 2 purple wires out of the controller that have become connected to put bike into walking mode - this was not the case - back to the shop and a new controller was fitted under warranty.

Get bike home after testing in the shop all seems ok, no propulsion with throttle or even pedal assist now!
Bouce the bike on the floor just incase of a faulty connection - bike now works!

Cycle to work (12 miles) stopping roughly every 2 miles to bounce bike back into life.
Call support - they suggest visually inspect the wiring and to also disconnect brake sensors just incase of a faulty brake sensor. No luck with all that, put everything back - now can't get bike to bounce into life again.

Getting power from the battery to front console with LEDs to no problem with a fuse / battery - it's not a brake sensor so that leaves motor or controller again?

Not very happy. Bike is back at the shop now - let's see what happens.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Sorry to hear about the controller problem Ian, I am pleased to read everything running smoothly now.

Any more problems, please drop me a line.

All the best, David

Advertisers