A Thread from Phill for those who are not very Smart!

What robot do I have?
Bit nosy n'est pas?
I have an Xperia z5 compact.
Yes compact!
I'm 4'11" with small hands, large phones are like tablets to me [emoji3]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
In fact it says at the bottom in some lame auto signature I've failed to change "E5823".
If you Google that it should find the exact model in all it's feature rich wonder [emoji12]

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
In fact it says at the bottom in some lame auto signature I've failed to change "E5823".
If you Google that it should find the exact model in all it's feature rich wonder [emoji12]

What on earth has that got to do with a robot? I thought you had some amazing butler type robot that acted as a servant for you, I need one of those you see :)

What on earth has that got to do with a robot? I thought you had some amazing butler type robot that acted as a servant for you, I need one of those you see :)
Android robot. The little green advertising logo for the os.
No robotic servant I'm afraid. Not even the sort of crap Maggie Philbin showed us thirty odd years ago.
Which I hasten to add are still not in every household.

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
Android robot. The little green advertising logo for the os.
No robotic servant I'm afraid. Not even the sort of crap Maggie Philbin showed us thirty odd years ago.
Which I hasten to add are still not in every household.

Sorry I didn't make the connection I can't remember the last time I saw an android phone but understand now, thanks

Sorry I didn't make the connection I can't remember the last time I saw an android phone but understand now, thanks
Hehe. Seems you only have eyes for one, and that kind of loyalty is commendable.

• Informative
Reactions: grldtnr

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
you can put ios 7 on a android phone sort off will take a bit of time tho.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
there all the same inside near enough spec wise all made in china with different logos on them ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
no but it wont take long to catch up these days and with 3gb of ram you cant do much with it anyway as 3gb is nothing thats what i had on a xp pc 15 years ago.

Advertisers