Alternative Display and Controller for NCM (DAS-KIT)

kindbowl3115

Just Joined
Dec 5, 2023
Hi Paul
I have PMed you
J
Wondering if you could PM me as well with the instructions please? Have the NCM Milano Plus with the same type of DAS-KIT display that is limited when entering the codes on the display; only have adjustment of the 3 performance modes, tyre size, and voltage available. Many thanks!

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
Wondering if you could PM me as well with the instructions please? Have the NCM Milano Plus with the same type of DAS-KIT display that is limited when entering the codes on the display; only have adjustment of the 3 performance modes, tyre size, and voltage available. Many thanks!
Could you just change tyre size ?

jokskot

Pedelecer
Jul 14, 2018
Done :) J

Irish88

Just Joined
Apr 28, 2024
HI jokskot, could you pm me also please sir.
"I have a NCM prague and i want to buy another ncm moscow, can you please tell me how i can derestrict them, thank you"

andyshor
Do consider my solution before spending the £80 and several hours work advocated by Saneagle (formerly vfr*** ?)

I have pm'ed you. Please indicate you've received the mail.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
When I had a Lishui DASKIT with the Oxydrive kit some many years ago, I simply replaced controller and display with a KT.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
When I had a Lishui DASKIT with the Oxydrive kit some many years ago, I simply replaced controller and display with a KT.
I've done the same. It functions much better and is easier to use. It's worth it just for that.

Advertisers