Bed Bugs at the UN.........

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
No mention of hub or crank drive bikes then? He should get his priorities right.

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
A organization such as U.N set up with the best intentions, has become a totally impotent talking shop, Until they get rid of national vetoes and allow majority voting to decide international legislation, rather than political posturing by the permanent members who qualifies due to its ability to conduct nuclear Armageddon, who rule the roost and veto anything that does not suit its own national interest. Human rights travesty can be found in every corner of the globe including by so called mature democracies.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
A organization such as U.N set up with the best intentions, has become a totally impotent talking shop, Until they get rid of national vetoes and allow majority voting to decide international legislation, rather than political posturing by the permanent members who qualifies due to its ability to conduct nuclear Armageddon, who rule the roost and veto anything that does not suit its own national interest. Human rights travesty can be found in every corner of the globe including by so called mature democracies.
Has the US started paying their fees yet? Some years ago the went on a payment strike over something like a spoilt child.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Has the US started paying their fees yet? Some years ago the went on a payment strike over something like a spoilt child.
They've never paid the UNESCO fees since then, I think it's just those they refuse to pay. It's based on disapproval of some of the things UNESCO fund. How dare they give education, science and culture to certain disapproved-of countries seems to be their attitude.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
They've never paid the UNESCO fees since then, I think it's just those they refuse to pay. It's based on disapproval of some of the things UNESCO fund. How dare they give education, science and culture to certain disapproved-of countries seems to be their attitude.
The world should boycott the US, what with Japan, China and India et al who needs them.

Scimitar

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 31, 2010
Ireland
Funnily enough, Bed Bugs at the UN isn't to be found in Pat Condell's youtube home page, where all his other vids are.
This might explain why...
[video=youtube;QyYXraVWjnw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QyYXraVWjnw&t=14 5[/video]

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I wish he wouldn't keep saying that I'm anonymous, I know who I am.
And I don't have adds on my YouTube vids either.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Ive decided I would like to marry him.........and I never thought I would ever want to do THAT again......the combination of good looks, conversation, commonsense and intelligence is too potent to resist :cool:

Lynda :)

Scimitar

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 31, 2010
Ireland
Ive decided I would like to marry him.........and I never thought I would ever want to do THAT again......the combination of good looks, conversation, commonsense and intelligence is too potent to resist :cool:

Oh, I thought for a minute there you were talking about me.
:)

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Oh, I thought for a minute there you were talking about me.
:)
Sooo....tell me......do you resemble him then Dave ? ;)

Seriously, I am getting a bit worried, I seem to be getting more smitten by the minute and spending hours watching his youtube vids....and I really dont have time for this right now, but, god, he is really attractive.......:cool:

Smitten Lynda :)

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton

Seriously, I am getting a bit worried, I seem to be getting more smitten by the minute and spending hours watching his youtube vids....and I really dont have time for this right now, but, god, he is really attractive.......:cool:

Should have gone to.......... Specsavers

Last edited:
C

Cyclezee

I can see what you mean about good looks Lynda, for a second I thought I was looking in a mirror.....then I put my specs on and realised he is not as good looking as me:rolleyes:

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
I can see what you mean about good looks Lynda, for a second I thought I was looking in a mirror.....then I put my specs on and realised he is not as good looking as me:rolleyes:
Yes....thats very true John, but I will just have to try to get used to settling for second best......dont suppose you have his address do you ? ;)

Scimitar

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 31, 2010
Ireland

Wait a minute - are you referring to Pat Condell or David Beckham?

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Wait a minute - are you referring to Pat Condell or David Beckham?
Ha ha....I prefer Pat to Beckham any day.....and how about this for a spooky coincidence.......we share the same birthday and are exactly the same age....I think it must be fate :cool:

Scimitar

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 31, 2010
Ireland
I'd not heard of Pat Condell until I found his videos a couple of years ago - he'd already been hard at it, of course. I immediately recognised in what he was saying a resonance with what I'd observed and had been keeping a watch on over the years.
Of course, he's quite even-handed in his attacks on religion - Christians and Jews don't get away unscathed either - but the number of pops at Islam are admittedly much greater in number. That's probably something to do with the number of times Islam leaves itself open to criticism, caused by the way some of its adherents and leaders behave.
I see that youtube have form for mysteriously disappearing his videos....
Pat Condell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Advertisers