Breaking Bad

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Done bb, ordered Saul and I'm now getting hooked on Jack Irish on The fox network

Nearly forgot to recommend The first season of Fargo with Billy Bob Thornton & Martin freeman.
The second season was OK on its own but disappointing after watching the first.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: SteveRuss

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
I watched two episodes of BB. That was enough. It was pseudoscience
The chemistry was in accurate. The volumes and speed of action was incorrect. Phosgene kills in days not seconds. Certainly slow acting and any dose sufficient to cause someone to pass out would be fatal in days.
The access to a proper chemical lab means chloroform in bulk. A simple clean way of killing. Or ether or chlorine..... Vs a lump hammer.. Etc.
5 litres of acid is not going to dissolve 100 litres of flesh.

Etc etc etc.

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
Just watched The Man In The High Castle. Interesting concept about if Germany and Japan had won the war. Bit of a strange finish though

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
Done bb, ordered Saul and I'm now getting hooked on Jack Irish on The fox network

Nearly forgot to recommend The first season of Fargo with Billy Bob Thornton & Martin freeman.
The second season was OK on its own but disappointing after watching the first.
I watched the second season first then the first season second, sounds odd but I remember thinking it perhaps works better that way.
Lots of hints of Breaking Bad plot lines.
Glad I'm not as learned as D8vh, could have spoiled it for me:)
Better call Saul is brilliant, 'sall good man!
Dave.

C

Cyclezee

In my opinion, the first series of Better Call Saul was not great in comparison to BB, the second series was big improvement.

House of Cards also had me hooked.

Currently we are watching the Netflix documentary series Making A Murderer, just unbelievable:eek:

Advertisers