Brexit, for once some facts.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Oh, and by the way.. Had my flu jab last Saturday... And next heart op in 5 weeks.. Eyes sorted. Heart next.. Knee already done... I, m almost bionic.
Still have to chase a 'flu jab, there was a time when they chased me to have one.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
This report on future problems From House of Commons Transport Select Committee report 2016/2017.

And somehow nothing was done and you have to wonder what they actually do with their well overpaid time?

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
It's only because they infect adults - children by and large hardly are affected at all. Apart from "Covid Toes". Actually, some are affected very badly.... but it is very rare. Basically, the government are desparate.
Desperate? they don't give a tinkers cuss!

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
But then again listen to Labour and it all becomes clear.
Over simplification as usual
The people responsible for our mess are those who vote for criminals and liars, and the supreme irony is they turned away from Corbyn, who stupidly believed he could work a miraculous version of Brexit, and instead got a man who doesn't give a damn about not merely the disaster he has foisted on the nation, but simply uses his position to rob us all.

Under the watch of this arch villain many thousands of us have died through his incompetence, and right now Covid is running riot again, and infecting the next generation with long term results that are totally unknown.

The truth is too many people vote on a whim while under the influence of propaganda

• Agree
Reactions: oyster

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Follow it live on Channel Five! Panic At The Pumps: :LIVE

Turned on just to see what they could possibly be saying. Once you've seen one petrol queue...

It is exactly the drivel you'd expect with only a few words worth hearing so far.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
I use instant, cant be bothered by all the pretensions surrounding coffee drinking.
.. no wonder you are grouchy in the morning. The Nespresso machine is the exact opposite of pretentious.. they just work. Now the Nespresso shops ,where you get the capsules , are temples to Coffee and Pretentiousness.. Worth going in just to see what I mean

• Disagree
Reactions: flecc

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Tories have nothing to worry about. They are here for years and years.
I agree. Starmer tinkering with the leadership selection process at this party conference, instead of gearing up for the election which will be called in a few months, before the inquiry on the Government's handling of the pandemic, shows a complete lack of foresight. There's no urgency in coalescing election winning policies, which should have happened by now and reported widely so that the public know what Labour stand for. It's all about managing perception, and the Tories are far better at that than Labour ever have been. The hard left will never accept a move to the centre and the Tories will bait and switch in another leader then rebrand, if things start to look rocky under Boris. It's bloody depressing.

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I fear Labour front bencher Andy McDonald resigning with a letter savagely critical of Starmer has rather blown this conference for him. Rachel is a page 2 subject now.
The louder A. Rayner, A. McDonald, J. McDonnell and JC are at the conference, the more moderate Labour members need Kier. Anyone interested in a change of government can see that KS is the only realistic solution.
I see in Reeves the voice of reason.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
The plus side is
If you eat enough beans you never need worry about forgetting social distancing
I eat raw garlic too, to make sure.

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Still have to chase a 'flu jab, there was a time when they chased me to have one.
I did warn you way back that the boys and girls at Menwith Hill avidly scrutinise the thread in case it carries coded messages.
However with the team we have on side they have obviously given up on that, and since they have you down as the originator , they are down to the old method of assassination by lethal non-injection
By sheer co-incidence when I took my wife for her flu injection last year, they told me "We haven't got one for you"
......But Zlatan got one................:oops:

• :D

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Their moment for the snap election, is shortly after the next lockdown which will be a justified option in about 8 weeks (when hospitalisations are at, or higher than at the peak of the last wave), when they will all say the same sets of words - you can imagine the soundbites they'll repeat regardless of what question they're asked at interviews "Protect the NHS", "We are keeping people safe", "We're working hard to save lives", etc. just like last time. And they'll win.

Last edited:
Reactions: oyster

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
.. no wonder you are grouchy in the morning. The Nespresso machine is the exact opposite of pretentious.. they just work. Now the Nespresso shops ,where you get the capsules , are temples to Coffee and Pretentiousness.. Worth going in just to see what I mean
I'm not grouchy in the morning, but I would be if I had to mess about with goodness knows what before I could have a coffee.

Anyway I have to drink decaffeinated due to avoid heart problems.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I'm not grouchy in the morning, but I would be if I had to mess about with goodness knows what before I could have a coffee.

Anyway I have to drink decaffeinated due to avoid heart problems.
The sacred bean fragments are available in decaf (but I forget this when I shop), and the pressure (though not as great as within bigger expresso machines) in that gadget makes all the difference. No disposable filters to worry about. But I mostly drink instant.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I did warn you way back that the boys and girls at Menwith Hill avidly scrutinise the thread in case it carries coded messages.
However with the team we have on side they have obviously given up on that, and since they have you down as the originator , they are down to the old method of assassination by lethal non-injection
By sheer co-incidence when I took my wife for her flu injection last year, they told me "We haven't got one for you"
......But Zlatan got one................:oops:
And wife...

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Corbyn and Starmer seem borderline autistic, or something.

Advertisers