Brexit, for once some facts.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I have not heard anyone who has the background and expertise in this area saying that we are not going to get a vaccine. They virtually all say that a vaccine is likely but they tend to argue over how soon we are likely to get it.
But with this swiftly mutating virus, will it be Flu vaccine mark 2, a new one and fresh jab every year?

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Let me remind you the comission is not a fire and forget organisation, it's remit is to find and oppose racial prejudice.
Not to be used as a DDT spray to kill specific flies by any political party
Every enquiry has a scope. There has to be a defined limit or else it would never end. It’s like expecting you to comment on the efficiency of the gas fire when you’ve only been asked to inspect the toilet.

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
Wonder what tier Boris will call it after setting up the earlier 3 alert levels - Tier 3 and bit more. Tier 3+1=4 ??

They'll need the extra hour or two to update all the previously published info on all the govt websites and communicate it all round the regional / county leaders.

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
Timed for bigger audience I guess.

Although Laura tells me that there is a real fight going on about whether it's Monday or Wednesday when it starts.

Johnson wants Wednesday
Say hello to Laura for me and tell her I’ll return her wheelbarrow in the morning. I’ve moved all the slabs now. Ta.

• :D
Reactions: oyster

Advertisers