Bridge over the Clyst, Topsham, Devon

Alan Quay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 4, 2012
Devon
The new crossing over the river Clyst is nearing completion. This bridge will link the Exmouth side of the River Exe Trail to Topsham, via the Bowling Green Marsh nature reserve.

I have been watching them build this for a while, and cannot wait to cross it! Not sure when it will be ready, but it can't be more than a few weeks away.

Anyone else interested?

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
The new crossing over the river Clyst is nearing completion. This bridge will link the Exmouth side of the River Exe Trail to Topsham, via the Bowling Green Marsh nature reserve.

I have been watching them build this for a while, and cannot wait to cross it! Not sure when it will be ready, but it can't be more than a few weeks away.

Anyone else interested?
Approximately how long is the bridge ?

MS.

stcplodder

Just Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Exeter
Thinking about cycling from Topsham to Exmouth this Saturday morning to take a look at this new bridge

Sent from my GT-S5839i using Tapatalk 2

Alan Quay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 4, 2012
Devon
Cycled over it this morning for the first time. It has great views down the river and across the bird sanctuary.

stcplodder

Just Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Exeter
Went over the bridge on Saturday morning down to Orcombe Point for a pleasant spin, and stopped on the way back at Lympstone for coffee.