Come on men and women test yourselves !!!

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
This is an unusual paragraph.I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it.It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it! It is highly unusual though.
Study it and think about it,but you may still not find anything odd but if you work at it a bit you might find out.Try to do so without any coaching.

GUY'S PLEASE HAVE A GO AT THIS RIDDLE,THE ANSWER WILL BE REVEALED TOMORROW

Mountainsport......... GOOD LUCK AND THAT IS NOT A HINT!!!!!! XXXXXXXX

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
An English language teacher's answer might be: You've hit return unnecessarily after "though" in the second line, thus making it two unspaced paragraphs, not one. In addition, with one exception you've failed to space after each punctuation mark.

Spelling 10/10; Grammar 7/10; Structure 3/10.

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
I agr** with timidtom's obs*rvation as th* corr*ct on*:cool:

Last edited:

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth
But theres no v,x or z as well

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I think the point is that e is the most commonly used letter in the English language, so a whole paragraph not having an e is highly unusual.

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth
I think the point is that e is the most commonly used letter in the English language, so a whole paragraph not having an e is highly unusual.
Maybe I should of stuck a smiley on the end :D

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
bode!! YOUR A STAR well spotted.

Mountainsport.... Oops! i had forgotten to put a smile at the end of it.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Should have stuck a smiley on the end.
This was at one time a beloved joke in Channel 4's Countdown program, Carol Vorderman in particular often saying "would of" with mickey taking emphasis to show the falseness.

N.B. For the pedant, since this text is in English, my spelling of program was deliberate and correct.

Shroppielass

Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2008
Shrewsbury
GUY'S PLEASE HAVE A GO AT THIS RIDDLE,THE ANSWER WILL BE REVEALED TOMORROW
All I noticed was the greengrocer's apostrophe, followed by the observation that Old Dave the man with the signature "E = mc2 give or take 1/4" was the first to get the answer :D

Advertisers