Cyclamatic Power Plus 24v problems

literking

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 12, 2014
Wakefield, West Yorkshire UK
When I first switch on power all three LEDs light ok. After cycling for a few moments Amber light goes out so I am stuck with Green and red. That was a problem I could cope with because when I switched of Pedal Assist the green LED lit. Now, when I go for pedal assist green light goes out but no Pedal Assist, I have to hit this button several times to get the motor to work.
I have been told that this is a controller problem. If this is so, anyone any ideas where I can get one. I understand that I may have to choose a generic one, but, which one.
Any help please would be most appreciated

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
  • Agree
Reactions: literking

literking

May 12, 2014
Wakefield, West Yorkshire UK
Thank you for your response, I will get back to you later, will check that link soonest and let you know how I get on
Link did not offer anything relating to my problem but thank you for it
My controller label is damaged to send you a pic but this is what I can make out-:
24v system
Max 4A
Rate 7A
Low Voltage 21V
Throttle 1.2V - 4.4V
Serial No-: X09050019870
D-: 96mm x 66mm x 33mm approx

Hope this helps and thank you once again for any help you can offer

mpe

Jul 6, 2015
Hope these pictures have sufficient detail for you

Regards - Literking
When I first switch on power all three LEDs light ok. After cycling for a few moments Amber light goes out so I am stuck with Green and red. That was a problem I could cope with because when I switched of Pedal Assist the green LED lit. Now, when I go for pedal assist green light goes out but no Pedal Assist, I have to hit this button several times to get the motor to work.
I have been told that this is a controller problem. If this is so, anyone any ideas where I can get one. I understand that I may have to choose a generic one, but, which one.
Any help please would be most appreciated

mpe

Jul 6, 2015
Sorry if I am not using this forum correctly but did you ever solve your problem?
I have the same fault. No chance that you are in Norfolk I suppose?

Advertisers