Electric bike connectors.

Homebrewed

Pedelecer
Aug 5, 2017
East Sussex UK
After reading through very many posts in the various forum sections I regularly see reference made to the different types of connectors used. I find it very confusing when reading a post that mentions a particular connector, and then having to Google the name or number to try and find what it looks like often finding that the pictures are not very good or do not really give a true indication of the size etc.
I am sure it would be really useful to a lot of us using the forums if one of you were able to compile a thread with pictures and details of the various connectors used. Maybe this could then be made a sticky on the Technical & FAQ section.

cosybike

Pedelecer
Mar 30, 2009
www.cosybike.co.uk
Eeeeeeeeehhhhh!?? Are you volunteering? If it really bothers you that much. Rs component's and the like have searchable database's which far exceed any forums capabilities. Why not use what already exists?

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
But we learn as we go, isn't that part of the fun?

I didn't know an xt60 from deans from a bullet connector when I first started out....much less their respective advantages or disadvantages

And then you need to layer personal preference on top

I have settled on XT60 as they have proventhemselves to me in practice to be bullet proof, idiot proof and weatherproof

Advertisers