Fazua motor settings?

Katymac

Pedelecer
Mar 18, 2017
Norfolk
I made and ate lunch then crashed for 3 hours so no bike; tomorrow is complicated so no bike so on Monday I'm going to get a handle on the 2 apps I need, then ensure everything is updated (apparently including the Bluetooth chip)

Then I play!

Sorry im so needy guys- I will get there, well somewhere, and if I have to sell the bike, buy another, tweak my old one, kill my brother - I will do it calmly without too much fuss - I promise

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I was in Telford last year at the Victorian village - Blists Hill! I had my old bike with me!

I'm in Ipswich and I think a new battery is about £300, my last new battery didn't have the range of the first one

I have new groin pain, shoulder pain and hand pain this morning and my existing hip, knee and back pain is worse - I guess I was expecting some adjustments but this is a lot
What a shame. You could have left it with me. There are a few other good museums in the Ironbridge are if you want to come again. Alternaively, I will be in cat-sitting in Basildon for a week in April with nothing to do if you can get it there.

Reactions: Katymac

Katymac

Pedelecer
Mar 18, 2017
Norfolk
What a shame. You could have left it with me. There are a few other good museums in the Ironbridge are if you want to come again. Alternaively, I will be in cat-sitting in Basildon for a week in April with nothing to do if you can get it there.
Aw that's really kind of you, I was up at a steam punk event selling my art/sustainable clothes - there was a pretty big hill that the Crusa only just made it up!

I can make basildon easily I have friends that way I can even stay with

But I'm not sure tweaking the Crusa, will fix my problem! It's already too heavy for me to maneuver when parking, getting on trains, putting on the rack at the front of the caravan/back of the car (maybe because the weight is far away from the handle bars) Plus some of the components have cracked (the seat split this is my second) and things like the pannier rack have cracked. The first battery was fab but the second sluggish.

The Crusa is stable, it fits my body and before the batteries got flakey, it got me to where I wanted to go

I've been ready for a new bike since 2020

Things I like, it's green, the weight is all in the middle & I love that the motor and battery come off

Things i don't like the seat, the notstepthrough bit, all the bloody apps/updates/Bluetooth reboots, and so far (tomorrow may be different) no bloody power, I'm going at 3.5 mph fgs

I wonder if they do a smaller/lower frame

And I cant say anything to my brother as he'll be upset and/or offended

New bike shop, no better seats (& a general look of why would you want one like "that")

Katymac

Pedelecer
Mar 18, 2017
Norfolk
OK you were all right

I managed to find a low-profile seat, it's been into the bike shop and "on the computer" and I don't think it will work for me

So I'll be asking for advise in "Which ebike should I buy" & I would appreciate any help you can offer as you do seem to understand

I'd love to get the Woosh Crusa upgraded but I honestly think the weight is a decider for not doing that.

Advertisers