Grenfell Tower

oldtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
dear oldtom,

when you run out of arguments, you simply call people who disagree with you 'extremists' except they don't return the compliment.
You're not often right 'Woosh'......but you're wrong again!

I call people who support a fascist government and people who believe the far-right propaganda emanating from the 'Brexit' champions extremists because, by their friends ye shall know them! I really don't reserve such nomenclature simply for people who disagree with my views.

While this is an internet forum and not a debating chamber, you might grasp from the attached infographic why I find it totally pointless trying to discuss any kind of political issues with you and the motley crew of tory diehards, plus the idiot troll, whose sole purpose in this thread is to disagree/dislike any view I might hold.

19554618_843157105843211_6555532130991900579_n.jpg

Tom

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
what else do you do beside ranting all day?

• Dislike
Reactions: robdon and Zlatan

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Time to look at yourself Tom .
I strongly suspect the arguments and attitudes you have expressed on here are not unique to this forum. I,d have a bet you have similar arguments in most aspects of your life.
Bet you are the life and soul of get togethers.

• :D
  • Dislike
Reactions: robdon and tommie

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
Just as I intimated above, they said on the TV today, that some people are returning from their holidays after 3 weeks and wondering what they're supposed to do. Holiday? Three weeks? Sounds a bit suspicious to me. I'm wondering how many of the tenants were on "holiday" in Nigeria, maybe as a guest of that prince, who keeps wanting to buy my Ebay stuff for more than I advertise it, while their friends stayed in the apartment to look after it for security reasons. who should get the compensation money - the burnt friends or the absent tenants, or both?

I think Flecc has a point: This event is going to open up a fair can of worms. The problem is, it's going to be career suicide for anybody that points out problems on the tenants' side.
. Do they have rent books, or bank statements, NHS records , telephone bills or sky satellite s proving where they were living. . ??

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
Time to look at yourself Tom .
I strongly suspect the arguments and attitudes you have expressed on here are not unique to this forum. I,d have a bet you have similar arguments in most aspects of your life.
Bet you are the life and soul of get togethers.
Personally I have given up on poor Tom. He obviously has a hard left life style that is important to him and is unable to look beyond it.
He thinks that a Conservative Government is Fascist!, clearly unaware that Fascism was a Marxist heresy and Mussolini was praised by Lenin.
Still, each to his own, we do live in a democracy and people are free to choose what they want, even if Tom doesn't like it.

• Dislike
  • Agree
Reactions: robdon and Zlatan

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
. Do they have rent books, or bank statements, NHS records , telephone bills or sky satellite s proving where they were living. . ??
Those who were tenants of someone letting illegally to multiple occupants, they wouldn't have such bills. They just pay rent for a room that is all inclusive of fuel and water use, usually no rent book issued then.

And when the tenants are illegals, they don't have bank accounts or NHS records, they live an illegally working cash existence. Believe me, this event has exposed so much that we know has been going on for years but has been largely ignored or only minimally dealt with.

• Agree
Reactions: oldtom

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
Those who were tenants of someone letting illegally to multiple occupants, they wouldn't have such bills. They just pay rent for a room that is all inclusive of fuel and water use, usually no rent book issued then.

And when the tenants are illegals, they don't have bank accounts or NHS records, they live an illegally working cash existence. Believe me, this event has exposed so much that we know has been going on for years but has been largely ignored or only minimally dealt with.
.. you missed my point .. unless a person can provide one of these or get a sworn statement from someone who has then why would their claim be entertained?

Reactions: robdon

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
.. you missed my point .. unless a person can provide one of these or get a sworn statement from someone who has then why would their claim be entertained?
I got your point ok, but there's a question about refusing claims from those who were in there, regardless of their circumstances, They may well have suffered physical and emotional losses.

Reactions: robdon

Advertisers