Help identifying my controller and geared rear hub motor from greenworld bikes

Thomas Bremnes

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 21, 2017
Svedala
Hiya all,

Now i looked on 1000's of pages to find out what controller and motori have in my e-trollley.
IT's a greenworld bike pro version with 16" wheels.
All i could find out also emailed some companies in the us that are supposed to have som in stock.
I found some info on the controller but everyone seemed to have different amount of cables and so on..An
And on the motor there is just som sticker 250W 16" then what i guess is the serial number.
They both work fins but i need a new lcd it current one didnt like water..
Motor is supposed to be 250-w brushless geared. se the bike specs here ; https://electricbikereview.com/green-world-bike/e-trolley/

IMG_20170903_142515.jpg MIX.png

And does anyone know why they put that white stuff on the controller board its quite easy to remove........

Find some photos attached

Thanks

\\Thomas

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing
D

Deleted member 4366

All motors and controllers work the same. You can mix and match within reason. Showing a controller's pcb doesn't help. The only important thing is the connectors, which you didn't show.

Does your motor have the standard 9-pin cylindrical waterproof connector?

The motor looks like a MXUS XF07 previous version with the three dimples behind the sprocket. It's a clone of a Bafang. The writing on it says XF04?

The white stuff is to stop vibration breaking the legs of the capacitors.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Thomas Bremnes

Aug 21, 2017
Svedala
All motors and controllers work the same. You can mix and match within reason. Showing a controller's pcb doesn't help. The only important thing is the connectors, which you didn't show.

Does your motor have the standard 9-pin cylindrical waterproof connector?

The motor looks like a MXUS XF07 previous version with the three dimples behind the sprocket. It's a clone of a Bafang. The writing on it says XF04?

The white stuff is to stop vibration breaking the legs of the capacitors.
Hi, sorry should have thought of that. no the motor is 3x1 + 6pin HAL

The writing says XF08

Anyway to find out how many Amps the controller will take? or perhaps easier to just buy a new one?

Sorry for the bad pics :(

1.png 2.png 3.png5.png6.png

D

Deleted member 4366

It's a MXUs XF08 then, which is a standard 250w geared hub-motor.

Is there not a connector nearer the motor.

The controller too is a standard Chinese one for sensored motors. They all work the same, except yours has a solid state shunt, so to increase the current, you need to solder another one over the top. It should be OK up to about 19 amps.

Thomas Bremnes

Aug 21, 2017
Svedala
It's a MXUs XF08 then, which is a standard 250w geared hub-motor.

Is there not a connector nearer the motor.

The controller too is a standard Chinese one for sensored motors. They all work the same, except yours has a solid state shunt, so to increase the current, you need to solder another one over the top. It should be OK up to about 19 amps.
Thanks alot i really love the bike in the city, and would like to keep it the same :)

Advertisers