How many people are using there e-bike off-road?

Kinninvie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2013
Teesdale,England

Reactions: bmc and EddiePJ

TinKitten

Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2014
Abergavenny
www.pottylou.co.uk
Ride Report : Crug Mawr to Waun Fach

These pictures are a few weeks old now but are so beautiful I think they're worth sharing. They come from a mountain ride I did just before the weather turned wet for the winter. I started from a tiny dead end lane near Patrishow Church which is known for it's intricately carved rood screen and wall painting of death as a skeleton. There's also a healing spring nestled in a cleft in the valley where people still leave prayers for their loved one's illnesses to be cured.

The ride began with a very steep ascent. Despite the wonderful hill climbing assistance of the Panasonic motor (which means I haven't been defeated on the road yet), my fitness due to health problems means that I still end up pushing with the help of the walk assist button.

Nearly up the worst! As it shallows out I'll be back in the saddle again and admiring the view.

All the climbing is made worth it by the fantastic vista before me. The Black Mountains stretch out in all directions and one of my favourite views is to be had at the trig point at Crug Mawr.

This is looking south westerly towards Crickhowell and the ancient hill fort of Crug Hwyl can just be made out in the distance.

Northerly, Forestry Commission woodland lines the hillside of the road that will eventually arrive at Grwyne Fawr dam.

But I'm headed above those woods going north and slightly westerly along a bridleway that runs the ridge between Crug Mawr and the highest Marilyn in the Black Mountains, Waun Fach. The meaning in Welsh is 'small moor' but it feels anything but small when you are upon it. I've only been up there fully once before and there is something unpleasant about the vibes on this mountain which I've experienced both times. Up here at Crug Mawr trig point is glorious and uplifting, but as I travel the trail to Waun Fach the darkness starts to close in. Not the end of the day, but a bleakness that threatens to fill up my soul.

There it is in the distance, Waun Fach in all it's foreboding beauty.

From the trig point I thrill at a lovely section of down hill track which is relatively smooth and fast flowing to get me going. You can see it on the right hand side of the picture above.

These wild horses that pass me seem uncertain whether to run with me or away from me.

As I travel the trail it gets increasingly rough and I'm glad for my growing skills which have been sharpened by my recent trips to the trail centres and the confidence they've given me. As usual I haven't left early enough in the day and if I'm to make my goal then I can't afford to be slow. I dial up high power and fly along the track with avid concentration, trying not to come a cropper on rocks, silty sandy soil, ruts and bog.

I'm heading along at this full tilt speed when I make a misjudgement. I've tried to hit a good line on a small clear strip between an increasingly large rut running along the centre of the trail and the high, sharp bog grass by the side of it. But although my front wheel is following the plan, my rear is too close to the edge and this catches the tyre and drags it sideways into the ditch. I try to power out of it but it's too late and now I'm at an angle and my failure to correct means I drive with force into the unwelcoming bog grass. The bog grass wins the tussle and I come to an uncomfortable halt as it grabs the bike with it's spines. I hop off as the bike falls over and as I look down I think how hard the collision was and hope all is okay with my machine. But horror! My first thought is full of panic as I am hoping the vegetation has not ripped off my chain... and it's not there! Omg! I have broken the bike big time! My mind reels...

Then recovers with mirth as I release I am looking at the kerb side of the bike and that the chain, and indeed all the gear wheels are on the other side, hidden from view tipped into the grass. And are fine! I ended up having a huge belly laugh at myself and riding on with a big smile on my face.

Using one of the pesky ruts as a helpful bike stand for the composition of this picture. I've ridden above the forest. In the distance is the Skirrid on the left and the Sugar Loaf on the right, two of the famous hills of Abergavenny.

Just before I reach the peak I become unnecessarily worried about how much battery is left. As it turns out I don't realise how much I've been climbing as full power mode has made it so easy. What takes 43% power to get up only actually uses 4% on the whole return journey but I don't know this yet so when I hit the boggy moorland I decide to walk the last few hundred yards rather than fight the bike through the watery trenches.

A handy tree to tether the bike to. Not that there was anyone up here to nick it. But maybe it would have wandered off to graze.

In the end I don't quite reach the official summit of Waun Fach, but a mound just before it, which by it's looks would make a far better peak than the very bland curving summit of the actual highest point. I calculate that with another half an hour I could wade through the bog to make my target but that it's half an hour I don't have as I want to be back down the very steep hill before daylight runs out. So I stand on the hump and take my photos and shiver against the chill of the wind and the atmosphere of the place. The peat is black and there's a desolate air up here, even on a fine day. When I came up here in January there was snow on the ground and the black earth against the white dusting was stark. As I picked my way back down, heading for the reservoir I saw the corpse of an animal. A horse who's white ribcage rose from the dark peaty hollow it had died in, it's skeleton was like something from a horror film, but in a way which ached of the loneliness of a death on this mountain. And today, even without that corpse to chill me, I still feel an disquiet from being here, for no good reason that I can explain. So I cast my eye about and try to marvel at the beauty, but really, I just want to leave and go back to the cosy feeling of wonder that I get at Crug Mawr, that makes me want to stay there all day.

The ridge back. Looking towards Sugar Loaf and Abergavenny.

A last look at the view towards the Brecon Beacons.

I breathe easier as I leave old man Waun Fach behind me and get the benefit of all my climbing as I head back along the ridge. I had planned to cut down through the forest to an old spooky cottage hidden in the woods but that needs more time so it can wait for another day. I reach the Crug Mawr trig point as the shadows draw long and the clouds show the weather is on the change. I love places like this, they enrich my soul. But for now, it's time to go home.

SRS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 30, 2012
South Coast
Tinkitten

What a lovely write up and with such superb photos.
Its been many years since I cycled across the Welsh hills. The scenery is stunning.

I can see a trip to wales coming up.

Reactions: TinKitten

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Sorry TK, you posted just as I was writing this, so I'll have to go back and read through your lovely looking post, before commenting. :)

It was a very tough hard 32mile ride today. It rained for some of the ride, was, very muddy, and very windy. This was a hard one today.

I did treat myself to some new mtb's shoes though, and they have had a proper baptism of fire, and passed with flying colours. :)

Before.

During. Toasty warm dry feet.

The ride. I have discovered that Bosch don't appear to carry out R&D work. They have swapped one problem for another when it comes to riding off road. So instead of the chain jumping off the front sprocket, it now tries to continue round the sprocket, so jamming everything solid. To start with I thought that the motor had seized solid. When pedal pressure is released, the chain drops back down and is fine again until the next time, so this issue took me a while to work out what was happening. Good old Bosch! Something for all with Bosch motors to be aware of. I did take a photo of it, but the camera is still playing around, and it didn't turn out.

Sorry about the photo quality, hardly any of the photos that I took today even came out. New camera time I think. :(

Last edited:

William Tell

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 16, 2014
London
TinKitten - great write-up and beautiful photo's!

Perfect steed to get you to all the locations for your shoots :)
Glad nothing got broken in your grass tussle..

Eddie + SRS - I've confirmed my entry for Wiggle Purbeck event, hope to see you there! Hoping even more for some decent weather!

TinKitten

Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2014
Abergavenny
www.pottylou.co.uk
Sorry TK, you posted just as I was writing this, so I'll have to go back and read through your lovely looking post, before commenting. :)

It was a very tough hard 32mile ride today. It rained for some of the ride, was, very muddy, and very windy. This was a hard one today.

I did treat myself to some new mtb's shoes though, and they have had a proper baptism of fire, and passed with flying colours. :)

Before.

During. Toasty warm dry feet.

The ride. I have discovered that Bosch don't appear to carry out R&D work. They have swapped one problem for another when it comes to riding off road. So instead of the chain jumping off the front sprocket, it now tries to continue round the sprocket, so jamming everything solid. To start with I thought that the motor had seized solid. When pedal pressure is released, the chain drops back down and is fine again until the next time, so this issue took me a while to work out what was happening. Good old Bosch! Something for all with Bosch motors to be aware of. I did take a photo of it, but the camera is still playing around, and it didn't turn out.

Sorry about the photo quality, hardly any of the photos that I took today even came out. New camera time I think. :(

Oh my goodness, that is a muddy bike!!! I recoiled in horror as I am kinda OCD about dirt and you and the bike are filthy, lol! Mind you, my bike is not in a much better state itself as proved by my husband who said to me just a couple of minutes ago "You should be ashamed of yourself, your bike is in a right state". I said feebly that I had actually cleaned the top half of the bike a bit but it's now niggling at me that my baby is sitting all alone, covered in grubbiness until I get a chance to clean it, hee hee.

That's rather annoying about the chain jamming up. I take it that it's a design flaw rather than a warranty issue. Can you work round it by sensing that it's happening and letting off the pressure? If so that's still a pain in the backside.

Hope your camera doesn't pack up completely, I love seeing your photos and the beautiful woods you ride in.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Moustache use a chain guide for the lower chain line;

samedi_27_9FS_gold.jpg

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
The bike has a clutch mech, which I use all of the time. The only time that I disengage it, is when I remove the rear wheel.
I'll probably be swapping out from a 15 tooth to a 17 at some stage, so that and being consciously aware of the potential problem and what to now do about, should help prevent the issue of chain suck happening again. I don't actually intend to ride in conditions such as those of today all that often, so I'm not that fussed.
I knew that today's ride would be hard and nasty, but did it in order to learn more about the power settings/battery duration, and gearing. It was worth it. :)

Edit.. I have just discovered a second cause for the problem, and it is one that will affect every single Bosch motor, irrelevant of make, if it is used in an off road muddy situation. It is a design issue of the motor, for which there is actually no cure, other than prevention, and I would possibly even say that it is something that Bosch might not even know about, and even if they did, it could never be designed out unless they revert back to a large sprocket size. The current design has two flaws, the first is the potential for the chain suck and the second is going to be a complete lack of drive, which will eventually affect every Bosch powered bike, if it poorly maintained.
The design that moustache have used, could actually make curing the problem worse, as the prevention of the cause can no longer readily be reached.
I'd love to have a Moustache bike on demo for week to see if I'm right about the issue, and I pity any Moustache owners that might venture into muddy conditions. I still think that they produce pig ugly bikes, and just out of interest, wonder if they have chosen to use the plastic motor housing as a structural component in that jokey wheel design. I can't imagine anyone being that daft.

Rob, I could be wrong, but Haibike have the jockey wheel for swingarm clearance.

TK, it took all of 15mins to get the bike back into immaculate shape. :) Just the brake pads to remove and clean, and the jobs done. Even the brake pads can be removed in seconds.
I have bike cleaning and detailing down to a fine art.;)

Last edited:

peerjay56

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 24, 2013
Nr Ingleton, N. Yorkshire
Ride Report : Crug Mawr to Waun Fach
...But I'm headed above those woods going north and slightly westerly along a bridleway that runs the ridge between Crug Mawr and the highest Marilyn in the Black Mountains, Waun Fach. The meaning in Welsh is 'small moor' but it feels anything but small when you are upon it. I've only been up there fully once before and there is something unpleasant about the vibes on this mountain which I've experienced both times. Up here at Crug Mawr trig point is glorious and uplifting, but as I travel the trail to Waun Fach the darkness starts to close in. Not the end of the day, but a bleakness that threatens to fill up my soul.

There it is in the distance, Waun Fach in all it's foreboding beauty.
Fantastic write up again, TK. I've not ridden the route you describe, but I have walked it many times. I can't say I share your feeling about Waun Fach, though there are plenty of other places in the Black Mountains that do seem to have their own foreboding atmosphere - classic Phil Rickman territory!
My photos below were taken from the stone cairn on Waun Fach looking north and west over the Wye valley - I hope sharing them dispels some of your misgivings;)

And the stone cairn itself:

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Not what you want to be faced with at 10.00pm after a very muddy and very wet night ride.

The speed that the bike ploughed through the very fast and deep muddy descents tonight was amazing, and the tyres seem to stick like glue in all terrain, from very deep mud, very boggy grass, roots like tree trunks, and the largest sandstone steps, that I have ever ridden. Somehow, I clocked a joint second fastest time on Strava down the rock and mud descent. Oddly my speed is always much faster at night time, to that of the day time. I find night riding very natural to me, and can't get enough of it.
I suffered the flip side of the superb tyres when I got a puncture. I had previously said that they were a pig to fit, but tonight it took three of us to break the bead and remove the tyre. Three people to remove one tyre, and two to put it back on again!
Being soaking wet, very muddy and getting cold, this was something that all of us could have done without.
I also made a very big school boy error, of not thinking to check to see what had caused the puncture, I simply put a new tube in. I realised what I had done, as soon as I sat on the bike, but thankfully all was okay. I don't think that I would have been very popular, had it gone back down again.
The Bosch motor is still suffering from chain suck though, which is becoming rather annoying.

Sorry for yet more blurred photos. Sadly the actual ride photos didn't even come out. Hopefully the new camera will arrive soon, and in case you are wondering, yes the bike is already spotlessly clean again. :)

Last edited:

William Tell

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 16, 2014
London
Did the Wiggle Purbeck Hill-a-Saurus Epic event yesterday.

Got up at 03h30 to leave from London, and arrived around 07h15 after some unscheduled pitstops.

Luckily we were treated to some amazing sunshine on the day, and joined a queue of other keen mountain bikers at the start:

Image00001.jpg

Having recently done my first casual organized event with Evans, I was struck by the increase in the amount of people that turned up at the Wiggle event. There were about 800 finishers in total, so entries were probably around 1000 for the day.

That said it was well organized, and I would recommend it to anyone that just wants to go and ride some waymarked natural routes instead of doing something like trail centers. It does make for a nice change.

The scenery was absolutely stunning, although most people were probably too exhausted when they reached the top of the hills to admire the views ;) Although it was a dry day, it was still very slippery on the climbs, and very very muddy in the middle of the route:

Image00003.jpg

Mmmmoo, an e-bike, interesting:

Image00016.jpg

Scenery:

Image00011.jpg

The really slippery and steep climbs were done in sport/turbo mode, all the while hoping that somebody didn't step into my path on the way up. Unfortunately it happened once and I had the joy of pushing up a 23kg bike to the top as it was too tricky to get started again on the incline!

We met up with SRS and Eddie from the forum, and loosely rode together for about 2/3rds of the ride.
Kudo's to SRS and my mate who did it with their normal bikes!

Eddie and SRS:

Image00007.jpg

My copious use of the higher powered modes on the climbs and the muddy bits meant I ran out of charge on the final climb, with about 4km to go. Luckily I came prepared with a spare battery this time, so no worries.

I'm pretty sure Eddie will jump on shortly and tell me how he finished it with 10 mile range to spare :)

It was tempting to just turbo it all the way to the finish from there, but in the end I decided to not stir up too much animosity from other decidedly tired members of the non-pedelec community - so I just carried on at my normal inconspicuous pace!

As my mate always says when I pass him, "Haibike, bye-bike!":

Image00012.jpg

The ride itself was 42km in length, together with getting to and from the venue I clocked about 46km
Did it in 3h29min

I've now done 542km of hard off-roading on my 2014 Haibike xDuro Nduro RX 26

The drivetrain itself has been bomb-proof thus far, the only fly in the ointment has been a really sticky battery lock. A shout out to Martin from E-bikeshop who sent me some lock lube overnight - it does already feel a lot better, but time will tell whether it needs to be replaced or not.

Eddie, SRS - nice to meet up with you, sure we'll bump into each other again in the near future!

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
My copious use of the higher powered modes on the climbs and the muddy bits meant I ran out of charge on the final climb, with about 4km to go. Luckily I came prepared with a spare battery this time, so no worries.

I'm pretty sure Eddie will jump on shortly and tell me how he finished it with 10 mile range to spare :)

Nice write up and photos WT. :) A pleasure to meet up with you and your friend again.

As for my end of ride battery level. ;)

Pretty much bang on 50% remaining. :)

Last edited:

TinKitten

Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2014
Abergavenny
www.pottylou.co.uk
Did the Wiggle Purbeck Hill-a-Saurus Epic event yesterday.

Got up at 03h30 to leave from London, and arrived around 07h15 after some unscheduled pitstops.

Luckily we were treated to some amazing sunshine on the day, and joined a queue of other keen mountain bikers at the start:

View attachment 9975

Having recently done my first casual organized event with Evans, I was struck by the increase in the amount of people that turned up at the Wiggle event. There were about 800 finishers in total, so entries were probably around 1000 for the day.

That said it was well organized, and I would recommend it to anyone that just wants to go and ride some waymarked natural routes instead of doing something like trail centers. It does make for a nice change.

The scenery was absolutely stunning, although most people were probably too exhausted when they reached the top of the hills to admire the views ;) Although it was a dry day, it was still very slippery on the climbs, and very very muddy in the middle of the route:

View attachment 9976

Mmmmoo, an e-bike, interesting:

View attachment 9977

Scenery:

View attachment 9978

The really slippery and steep climbs were done in sport/turbo mode, all the while hoping that somebody didn't step into my path on the way up. Unfortunately it happened once and I had the joy of pushing up a 23kg bike to the top as it was too tricky to get started again on the incline!

We met up with SRS and Eddie from the forum, and loosely rode together for about 2/3rds of the ride.
Kudo's to SRS and my mate who did it with their normal bikes!

Eddie and SRS:

View attachment 9974

It was tempting to just turbo it all the way to the finish from there, but in the end I decided to not stir up too much animosity from other decidedly tired members of the non-pedelec community - so I just carried on at my normal inconspicuous pace!

As my mate always says when I pass him, "Haibike, bye-bike!":

View attachment 9979

The ride itself was 42km in length, together with getting to and from the venue I clocked about 46km
Did it in 3h29min

I've now done 542km of hard off-roading on my 2014 Haibike xDuro Nduro RX 26

The drivetrain itself has been bomb-proof thus far, the only fly in the ointment has been a really sticky battery lock. A shout out to Martin from E-bikeshop who sent me some lock lube overnight - it does already feel a lot better, but time will tell whether it needs to be replaced or not.

Eddie, SRS - nice to meet up with you, sure we'll bump into each other again in the near future!
Great write up and super photos William! Glad you had such a good ride and that the weather was kind. :)

With regards to your problem of having to come to a stop on the hill which makes it impossible to get going again, I have many situations like that (in my case due to a combination of my lack of fitness and mtb skills to get going again). I was able to order an extra 'Walk Assist' button from KTM to make the bike move itself when I'm pushing. I don't know if it's possible to get one of these for a crank drive or if Haibike do one but I wouldn't be without this precious button and although it was an expensive add on it was well worth it for the benefits.

TinKitten

Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2014
Abergavenny
www.pottylou.co.uk
Ride Report : Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal from Abergavenny

Tired of this seasonal gloom? Fed up of miserable grey washed out days? Then come with me yonder, into the sunshine of a recent clement day as I traverse the Monmouthshire and Brecon canal in search of autumn beauty.

Completed in 1812 to connect the mines at Blaenavon to the sea, it was a very important artery during the industrial revolution. Today it's a fantastic place to take a canal boat holiday under the shadow of the Brecon Beacon mountains and the countryside beyond. As you pass through such an undulating landscape you can only marvel how the Victorian builders managed to construct such a level waterway. The stretch I rode didn't even contain one lock!

I set off from home on familiar roads with the intention of joining the canal at Llanfoist, just over the bridge from Abergavenny. My first treat was a little church, not one minute from my oft travelled route, that I had never seen before in 23 years of living in Abergavenny!

The Church of St Faith. So named after an early Welsh saint called St. Fwyst, from whence the village also takes it's name. The famous ironmaster Crawshay Bailey used to live here and is buried in the churchyard.

The chapel stands in the shadow of the Blorenge, a mountain scarred with industrial history. As I headed up the lane past the church it reminded me of the Lake District and the tiny roads leading to Coniston Old Man. I was wondering at the prettiness of this previously unknown lane when I reached the canal. I saw a set of steps up the nearside but proceeded under a low tunnel in the hopes of finding an easier route up. On the other side I found a track that led up the mountain via one of the old inclines used to bring ore down the slope past the wharf keeper's house, but no access to the canal. So back through I went and looked at the steps. I had set my heart on joining the canal here and the steps did not look too steep at the bottom. So I began to climb. Five minutes later and I am nearly collapsed in a heap from exhaustion with the bike at the top. The steps had steepened considerably and I'd wrestled the rest of the way up with increasing regret. I shan't take that route next time!

After catching my breath on a bench and waiting to subside from the colour of a beetroot, I started heading along the thankfully easy level ride that is the canal towpath.

On the far side of the canal is woodland that lines the lower slopes of the Blorenge. Below, to the right runs the road to Govilon and the disused railway track that would have made an easier alternative to the steps.

This is a 'turnover' bridge, designed for the canal towpath to change sides and allow the horse to cross without detaching it's rope.

I walked through these woods autumn of last year, exploring a path I hadn't taken before. You can do a circular that takes you high enough up the mountain to get a grand view over Abergavenny.

This house at Govilon made me smile.

Being a rare dry day the canal was quite busy with dog walker's. Some of the more remote stretches such as this were quieter, but it still paid to be very ginger when rounding one of these bridges with it's potential blind spot.

As I progressed along the canal I mulled over the S-pedelec debate. I can certainly see the appeal for derestricting a bike. I feel far more vulnerable as a road user whilst on a pedal bike compared to my experience of riding a motorbike and I'm lucky in that I can mostly choose quiet roads to ride on. But sometimes I too have to contend with a rush hour, even if it's just an Abergavenny one, like my way home on this particular day. It's in traffic in 30mph zones that I wish I could come closer to matching the speed of a car which would mean the drivers behind me are less impatient to pass and therefore less likely to behave rashly and dangerously. I wish the cut off was 20mph. I would definitely feel safer. But in contrast, here on the canal towpath, 15.5mph feels like plenty of speed and for much of my outward journey I am travelling much slower and dropping to a crawl when passing dogs and pedestrians (as I don't think it does bikers any favours when they hurtle past people on foot, causing them to jump off the path for fear of getting mown down). Anyone who was irresponsible would be bad enough at legal speeds but over 15.5mph in these circumstances would be quite crazy. Sadly, it's the actions of these people that mean laws are set that punish us all and can't allow us common sense and discretion.

Anyway those were my musings, now back to what I saw. I haven't actually travelled far along the canal on foot. I usually love mountaintops and find the canal a bit dull by comparison. At my walking pace I don't get surprised by new scenery, it's just more canal. But on the bike, capable of covering distance much faster, I found it a different experience. And saw all sorts of interesting features I hadn't expected...

...such as this London bus!

Serenity rules here.

If like me, you are only likely to visit a canal once a year, autumn is the time to do it!

I would have done much more than 12 miles in each direction had I not stopped to take so many photos!

I took a short swim to get this picture. ;)

It's at times like these that I feel so lucky to live where I do.

I was really gutted to have to turn round shortly after this photo but daylight was running out. I'd almost made it to Llangynidr which leaves me with plenty of canal to explore for the future.

Obligatory arty farty black and white shot.

In the far distance the canal has been drained for maintenance.

I spotted this chap in both directions. He didn't seem overly bothered by my presence so I watched him fish. He got his mark shortly after I pressed the shutter.

EddiePJ, this one is for you. See, I do get my bike muddy! Although, I must admit, never as muddy as you get yours, hee hee!

Overall, I loved my trip along the canal. The more I ride my bike the more I love it and the places it takes me. Although I was very fond of my motorbike too, I don't regret selling it to buy my KTM. It was the right time to try something new and it hasn't disappointed.

One last highlight of my trip that I think is worth mentioning is an encounter I had with a group of school children. They were all lined up on the bend of the canal that is the least attractive part, right near the Heads of the Valleys duel carriageway. They were dressed in red jumpsuits and I think they must have been preparing to learn to canoe as they listened to their teacher and filled up the entire towpath. When they spotted me coming they filed to the back of the path and watched me approach. As I passed I said 'Thank you everyone!' and in a cheerful voice I got a lovely 'You're welcome' back! Who says most kids don't have manners these days. :)

I'll leave you with one final picture as the sun sets on our journey.

Sources: Wikipedia and Blaenavon Ironworks and World Heritage Landscape guide book written by Peter Wakelin and published by CADW.

Advertisers