How many people are using there e-bike off-road?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
the screen is as bright as the light lol must be a simple way off adding a switch to turn the back light off.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
any idea how tight i should tighten that nut? 1 under rear sus.

any idea how tight i should tighten that nut? 1 under rear sus.
Quite low I would imagine if it's nylon. Can't a Haibike dealer tell you? Surely a quick phone call or email to your local Raleigh/Haibike dealer should get conclusive responses?

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Quite low I would imagine if it's nylon. Can't a Haibike dealer tell you? Surely a quick phone call or email to your local Raleigh/Haibike dealer should get conclusive responses?
I am becoming les and less inclined to buy a full sus ride. . I tended to assume that the rear would be like the front... just needs the occasional pump up!

I am becoming les and less inclined to buy a full sus ride. . I tended to assume that the rear would be like the front... just needs the occasional pump up!
Some full sus designs, all be they great to ride, strike me as a little fussy to own.
If you have a team of mechanics behind you that will strip the thing down after a race for instance then great, but your average Joe doesn't. Perhaps I'm missing out by sticking with my single pivot designs and hardtail, but I'm out on the trail, problem free and smiling from ear to ear [emoji3]

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
like everything with moving parts will need checking now and then just take 10 mins to check and tighten anything that is loose.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

that 1 nearly came off as was lose.

its just the 1s in the first pic you cant buy. i also had to hold that small sprocket on the other side to tighten it back up.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
https://www.e-bikeshop.co.uk/eBike-Spare-Parts/Haibike-sDuro-xDuro-Swingarm-Bolt

https://www.e-bikeshop.co.uk/eBike-Spare-Parts/Haibike-xDuro-OEM-Swingarm-Kit

Please Note: This product is only available to customers who purchased their bike direct from us. This part is held in stock and is available to our customers for a quick and convenient solution. We do not supply this product to those who have bought their bikes from others.
Pretty exclusive club, sales policy they've got then. What's that about?
Isn't that tantamount to bribery. Ok, not quite but kinda sucks.

Reactions: Izzyekerslike

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
why i have got cable ties in them as have most of germany pmsl

at least i know where i can rob them from ;)

its on the side of me bike lol

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
or use the net ;)

Reactions: brightonebikes

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
not had no luck to date finding titanium sprockets or bottom bash guard for it tho :(

bebbe

Pedelecer
Oct 17, 2014
After waiting forever on my Haibike. And poor communication from my dealer I finally got to my senses and bougt me another ebike.

I finally ended up with a Lapierre overvolt fs600. I first was in to Yamaha engine but the new Bosch performance line has really nice "grunt". So the Lapierre fs600 is with Bosch engine. 150mm travel Fox 34 fork and a Fox rear chock.

I have been ridden it about 100km so far and I really love it!! [emoji3]

This is going to be a nice summer [emoji846]

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Lovely to see some mud on it already bebbe. Just as it should be. :)

You had more fun that I did today. My day was spent stripping, washing, drying, cleaning and detailing three bikes.

I liked the gull arm swingarm of the previous Overvolt, and wonder why they decided to change it. It offered the best and simplest chain clearance of any brand that uses the Bosch motor system.

bebbe

Pedelecer
Oct 17, 2014
Lovely to see some mud on it already bebbe. Just as it should be. :)

You had more fun that I did today. My day was spent stripping, washing, drying, cleaning and detailing three bikes.

I liked the gull arm swingarm of the previous Overvolt, and wonder why they decided to change it. It offered the best and simplest chain clearance of any brand that uses the Bosch motor system.

Yes, there will be some cleaning[emoji57]

Dont know why they changed the swingarm? But I suppose the new one is a bit stiffer?

The old one is probably more quiet tough.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

brand new cable ties :D

Reactions: EddiePJ

Advertisers