May 23, 2015

when i grow up im going to be a car :D

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Perhaps if pedestrians got on the spot fines for 'Jay walking' they might think twice about where and when to cross the road. :oops:

Too many 'chancers' are giving cyclists a bad rap. :confused:

• Agree
Reactions: Fat Rat

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
What pisses me off is it’s never the pedestrians fault it’s always the drivers fault or the cyclists fault
It’s about time these morons took responsibility for there own actions instead of blaming everyone else .

wheeler

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2016
Scotland
Perhaps if pedestrians got on the spot fines for 'Jay walking' they might think twice about where and when to cross the road. :oops:

Too many 'chancers' are giving cyclists a bad rap. :confused:
I'm sure they are fined in places where jay-walking is an offence. Unfortunately the UK is not one of those places.
Even the red and green man signals at crossings are only advisory and have no power in law.

wheeler

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
I'm sure they are fined in places where jay-walking is an offence. Unfortunately the UK is not one of those places.
Even the red and green man signals at crossings are only advisory and have no power in law.

wheeler
Mental isnt it :(

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union

wheeler
Try Singapore or Malaysia you probably get jail time or an orange suit and a street sweeper's broom. Germany used to be pretty up tight back in the day.

Advertisers