Is this battery compatible with the Woosh Big Bear?

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
Looks to be suitable for any bike with rack mounting points which your bike has. Case looks cheap and nasty-I don't like the big hole with the wires poking out. I would also ask exactly which cells it's made from, I've got the feeling they won't be able to. if they can't tell you, look elsewhere....

D

Deleted member 4366

It looks OK to me. Any 36v battery that can supply at least 20A continuous should be OK..

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
It will work ok on your bike just select/ask for the correct wire connector and UK plug.
Whether it fits in to your Bear carrier is another thing, you have to measure your carrier against their measurements. If it fits then all you need to do is fix the supplied battery carrier in place to lock the battery. The front wiring should be grommetted if not bung up the hole with a bit of flexible BUTYL sealant.

Cells uses are 2900mah according to the specs either Samsung or LG but doesn't say any more.
7P should provide good life if the cells are Sam 29E but a bit less LG LF1. Would be best if you knew exactly which cells are used but doubt if they will reply a sit will depend on what they get hold of if they are genuine.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: anotherkiwi

John_S

Pedelecer
Jul 27, 2013
Thanks for your replies. I'll send them a message to try to find out exactly what cells are used. I measured the carrier on my bike and this battery would fit fine.
Has anyone else on here bought from UnitPackPower? They have a very extensive range of e-bike batteries, possibly more than any other seller on AliExpress.

Advertisers