Just another love song

scarrabri

Pedelecer
May 14, 2011
Stoke on Trent
Hi in my spare time ,i write and record very poor love songs,and im real good at it lol
just wondering if anyone else plays or sings ,i save some of my songs on Reverbnation,and apparently i am at number 72 in the charts in stoke on trent lol there must be only 72 people in the whole chart and most of them will be 18 year olds ,any way heres the link ,just watch your ears if you have headphones as it starts quick and loud , I Cried by scarrabri

would love to hear anyone elses tunes .very best wishes Brian.ps i never said i was good lol.

PennyFarthing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2011
Well done Scarrabi! With that self promotion I was expecting something dreadful but its actually VERY good! Much better than I anticipated. Fantastic.

I had a friend who was number one for ages....who is not 18 but not old either.

scarrabri

Pedelecer
May 14, 2011
Stoke on Trent
Well done Scarrabi! With that self promotion I was expecting something dreadful but its actually VERY good! Much better than I anticipated. Fantastic.

I had a friend who was number one for ages....who is not 18 but not old either.
Well that miss Farthing makes you my number one fan,lol infact it makes you my only fan,to which i will be forever grateful, now when is the trombone coming out ,because i am very sure for a gal with your talent ,you must have a song recorded ,and we are all waiting Miss Penny lol,very best wishes Brian.

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Hi Brian, Yes. I'm always carrying a tune.. Don't know where they come from. The latest came while I was posting "albums in my attic" and I remembered that Linda Williams borrowed some of my Melanie Kafta albums and never returned them! ... we were seeing each other at the time but still! .. I think I'll look her up and get them back. ... anyway to the song that is brewing .. lyrically it goes ..
"I used to be Linda Williams's man" ...

scarrabri

Pedelecer
May 14, 2011
Stoke on Trent
Hi Brian, Yes. I'm always carrying a tune.. Don't know where they come from. The latest came while I was posting "albums in my attic" and I remembered that Linda Williams borrowed some of my Melanie Kafta albums and never returned them! ... we were seeing each other at the time but still! .. I think I'll look her up and get them back. ... anyway to the song that is brewing .. lyrically it goes ..
"I used to be Linda Williams's man" ...
Lol ,can you play guitar ? was Linda your first love ?because if you want to talk about it ,like get it off your chest ,i am all ears ,lol but no tears please,very best wishes Brian.

scarrabri

Pedelecer
May 14, 2011
Stoke on Trent
Like it a lot Scarrabri-great voice and excellent arrangement . Well done!!:D
Hi YylerD ,thanks TylerD ,based on the memories of a long gone loved one ,the backing track is produced using Band in a Box ,with the lead guitar and a mandoline being played by myself,turned out ok concidering ,do you play or sing? ,thank again my friend ,very best wishes Brian.

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
A bit. Just sold my Custom Shop Strat and VOX AC15 to fund my Spirit electric conversion project.
Re: Linda. No. She was a summer break project ... and a nice break it was too ...
There are a few things on youtube. Just search for ALANTREVOR in amongst the cycling videos there are some of my best work.. Including ..."All those in need of love" and "It wont be long now" .... oh! and I nearly forgot the very popular "giant girl" .. I think my hit count on that one has gone platinum!

scarrabri

Pedelecer
May 14, 2011
Stoke on Trent
A bit. Just sold my Custom Shop Strat and VOX AC15 to fund my Spirit electric conversion project.
Re: Linda. No. She was a summer break project ... and a nice break it was too ...
There are a few things on youtube. Just search for ALANTREVOR in amongst the cycling videos there are some of my best work.. Including ..."All those in need of love" and "It wont be long now" .... oh! and I nearly forgot the very popular "giant girl" .. I think my hit count on that one has gone platinum!
Lol ,wow i did not know i was sharing the stage with a real pro ,you got a good voice ,and if you have owned a strat,you must be good ,i will flick through the rest of your vids ,Hey we could start a band and call ourselves the EBO,INSTED OF elo ,i am sure you can work it out lol,very best wishes Brian.

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Lol ,wow i did not know i was sharing the stage with a real pro ...
Umm ... not quite. Highlight was supporting "the lurkers" at the Fulham Palace Greyhound in ... umm ,, 1982 ..the guy who ran the pub (Duncan) was our manager for a while ...( I still duck down behind the seat if I'm driving down Fulham Palace Rd. ..apparently it seems I may owe him some money for studio time and lagers .. although I have no recollection ...) .. recorded a few songs at that time .. one called "road sign" which will make a nice sound track to a cycling vid ...what this space!

scarrabri

Pedelecer
May 14, 2011
Stoke on Trent
Umm ... not quite. Highlight was supporting "the lurkers" at the Fulham Palace Greyhound in ... umm ,, 1982 ..the guy who ran the pub (Duncan) was our manager for a while ...( I still duck down behind the seat if I'm driving down Fulham Palace Rd. ..apparently it seems I may owe him some money for studio time and lagers .. although I have no recollection ...) .. recorded a few songs at that time .. one called "road sign" which will make a nice sound track to a cycling vid ...what this space!
Well i am really impressed my friend ,and all i can say is ,you never know who you are rubbing shoulders with ,dont you wish you still had your strat,i too had an American strat ,it played real well ,but i sold it a long time ago,and bought a Fostex dmt8,and a few more too lol ,and the beat goes on,best wishes Brian.

Advertisers