Kalkhoff Owners Speeds?

git-r

Pedelecer
Dec 10, 2015
Nope, not correct. I have a Pro Connect 10 bike, with the "basic" display, and the only available setting to change is whether distance is showing in miles or km. No other settings are available from the bike computer, although I understand there is a programming box that can be connected to the motor to change other settings.
Have you tried holding buttons down for a couple of seconds? This gets you into another menu and from there you can make changes to wheel circumference etc

Tomtomato

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 28, 2015
Have you tried holding buttons down for a couple of seconds? This gets you into another menu and from there you can make changes to wheel circumference etc
There is no menu on the basic Kalkhoff computer provided on those bikes/models.
This is the model I have, and I am pretty sure no other settings, apart from miles/kms, can be changed:

I am sure you understand by now that you are talking about a different model/computer?

Last edited:
Reactions: git-r

git-r

Pedelecer
Dec 10, 2015
Understood - thank you :)

I must have got confused with the different models!

I've ended up going with a Bosch instead. It should arrive soon, hoping it compares well with the Kalkhoffs.

Crockers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2014
Understood - thank you :)

I must have got confused with the different models!

I've ended up going with a Bosch instead. It should arrive soon, hoping it compares well with the Kalkhoffs.
Which Bosch.. .? What did it offer over the Kalkhoff?

Tomtomato

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 28, 2015
I wonder which one it is, as I haven't seen many Cube bikes with a CX motor sold at £1500 (nor does the Kalkhoff entry models start at £2.5K either)...

git-r

Pedelecer
Dec 10, 2015
It's the cube reaction hybrid pro. Bit of a long name!

It retails at £1800 but there's a bit of room for negotiation. I ordered mine with different tyres, a badass dongle, paniers and mudguards for £1690 delivered. My LBS gave me the price of 1500 but I went with ebike power as they matched the price and could supply all the above. They seemed a lot more experienced with ebikes too. They said the latest it would arrive would be tomorrow. We shall see!

The cheapest price I found for the kalkhoff Integrale was about £2200 form Europe. I got the impression 50 cycles would do their best to match it, their best price for an ex-demo was £2400.

The older kalkhoffs can be bought new for around £1600 from Europe.

I don't understand why UK prices are so much more than Europe for Kalkhoff. It's not like that s for the Cube bikes.

nemesis

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 14, 2011
can you report on the performance of the CX motor when you start riding,i was considering but can`t find a private riders opinion.

Tomtomato

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 28, 2015
It's the cube reaction hybrid pro. Bit of a long name!

It retails at £1800 but there's a bit of room for negotiation. I ordered mine with different tyres, a badass dongle, paniers and mudguards for £1690 delivered. My LBS gave me the price of 1500 but I went with ebike power as they matched the price and could supply all the above.
Sounds like a great price, and the Cube bikes seem very close to Kalkhoff in term of quality and equipment. I can't find a website for "ebike power", do they have one?

Regarding Kalkhoff, there is always an opportunity to negociate prices with 50 cycles too...

git-r

Pedelecer
Dec 10, 2015
Sounds like a great price, and the Cube bikes seem very close to Kalkhoff in term of quality and equipment. I can't find a website for "ebike power", do they have one?

Regarding Kalkhoff, there is always an opportunity to negociate prices with 50 cycles too...
Good to know :)

This is the website of the shop :

http://www.racecouk.com/

I can't find the ebike power page but it's the same place.

After saying the bike would be delivered Tuesday at the latest they just called to say there have been some problems and it now won't be until Thursday.

Advertisers