King-Meter LV error display?

Wingreen

Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2015
Anglesey
My Samsung 35v 15AH battery has "done" nearly 4000 miles. I confess that I havent used it very much over the winter. I went out on it today and when switched on the King-Mater J-LCD flashed the folowing 3 times before reverting to normal display: "LU" (I suspect this is the way the digital display would have to use to show "LV". Up in the right corner of the Kin-Meter as the LU was displaying I think it showed something like "bree" (though cant be sure!). The bike performed normally (although it was only a short 14 mile ride). During the ride, I would occasionally switch off the K-M - when I switched it back on (for assistance), I got the same flashing "LU" (or "LV)" and the time always reverted to 12.00. I'm assuming the "LU" means Low Voltage - but not sure. Just wondering if anyone has any idea as to what this message is trying to tell me - and is there anything I can do about it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The KM J-LCD has it's own back up battery and uses a cr2032 type, access is from the back use a coin to twist open and replace.

Last edited:

Wingreen

Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2015
Anglesey
Great - thanks for that. I was worried it might be a (main) battery problem - but I can sort that out quite easily. Many thanks

Advertisers