Lidl offers

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
It may interest those of you unfamiliar with shopping at Lidl to look over some of the non-food items currently on offer.

There's a neat little inspection camera for not a lot of money and a fairly robust bench vice among other workshop bits and pieces. Might I just add that they do some not too shabby wines at budget prices also!

LIDL Great Britain - lidl.co.uk

Indalo

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Is the inspection camera for looking at your prostrate?:confused::p

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
Is the inspection camera for looking at your prostrate?:confused::p
I should think there are loads of uses for such a camera Eddie but I can assure you, I won't be checking my own prostate!

As the owner of shedloads of tools, there are two that I'd call indispensable. One is the long, flexible, claw-ended picker-up thingy for those screws, nuts, bolts, etc that disappear into the depths of the engine bay when working on vehicles. The other is the magnetic version of the same tool.

The inspection camera is equally indispensable in my book and would be useful around the house for many inspection tasks.

Indalo

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Lidl and Aldi tools are very generally good. I've had quite a few of their power tools and have been very impressed. The SDS drill which Aldi were selling a few months back being one of my favourites. Man v 9" thick wall :- no problem.

Advertisers