My ebike won't run.

Bobbington

Pedelecer
Feb 20, 2019
Hello again everybody, Got another problem, related to my previous thread. (slowing walk speed down). In the end there was no option but to switch to Km/ h on the KT-LCD3 display. Which involved alot of "unnecessary"messing with the settings Doh !. Which worked well Hanging from the Garage roof (front wheel drive) with the Thumb throttle.
When I took it out on the road for the 1st time this week the pedal assist didn't work? only the Thumb throttle....It ran fine before I messed with the settings (P & C settings).
I have been toiling with it for the last 2 days with no improvement Youtube etc . Can anybody give me the default settings of both P & C's. I have tried many different combinations, but with no luck, only the Thumb Throttle is working as it should.
Its the Basic Chinese cheap FWD motor 250W from a kit. If somebody knows the standard settings or can copy the P & C's settings down from their M/c , that would be great. If that does not solve the problem then its going in the Skip? maybe.
Thanks All,
Bob H.

Last edited:

Kwozzymodo

Pedelecer
Sep 9, 2017
Lincolnshire
Have you got the instruction manual for the LCD3?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The KT V12L has caused many an issue.

Advertisers