Please disappear...

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I can appreciate that ordinary decent people are sick to the backteeth of the discussion, for an event that has not even commenced.
They'll be even more sick of the subject after the next two years of negotiation and the reporting thereof.

Not looking forward to it myself.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Flecc, you must be glad that the Brexit thread is paybyview. It makes you the only winner. :)
I'd be rich if it was!

Still, it's potentially done pedelecs.co.uk good by boosting the traffic, since that can influence the site advertising earnings.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Dunno what cussed means..flecc you a gentleman..you know more about 2 wheels than i ever will....they say with knowledge comes wisdom..but a closed mind..comes ignorence......in other words..get your head out from your arse mate...other people have opinions...try being humble now an again..might do you some good...
Did you vote for Brexit?
...there is a tendency for Brexiters to have closed ears to any anti Brexit discussions and get quite emotional about it.
We are told that we must be democratic,worringly also by our government, and we all have to accept the vote but democracy goes both ways I don't see why Remainers should not continue to have a voice.
If you are sick of Brexit get rid of your TV because you are going to have to listen to it over the next 2 years,maybe longer.....the views on this thread shows there is a lot of interest.
It is a shame that the discussions tend to be one sided,anti Brexit,I would welcome pro Brexit discussions,especially if they can identify why we are going through this experiment,as yet I haven't heard any good reasons to proceed.
KudosDave

• Agree

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
It is the most popular thread here. Each to their own on that. Although, I just don't go there often myself. :)

However, I do have one ebike that is frowned upon, and a helmet. So, I'd be ok to pop in and have a look from time to time. Although, since it then throws 'alerts' at me, I try not to do that too often.

More importantly, will we still be able to get cheap tobacco from Belgium when the time comes?

Reactions: Paul smith

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Just as Trump was starting to make some sense,even if his ideas appear unworkable then he reverts to Trump and throwing mud at Obama accusing him of a Watergate style plot.
Trump should stay away from Twitter,it's not a presidential way of communicating.
Looks like the Mail is trying to link Trump with Blair,not sure whether they are trying to discredit Blair or Trump?
I tried to keep Brexit out of this post but Hammond is now talking about putting aside £60 billion Brexit fighting fund.....why is Brexit a special case when the NHS and Social Care are desperate for cash?
Are Brexiters happy about Brexit going to cost all this money,I thought it was going to give us £11billion back to spend on the NHS?
Others are complaining about us talking Brexit but we surely cannot waste such a large sum of money without the people via parliament having something to say about it?
KudosDave

• Informative

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
Did you vote for Brexit?
...there is a tendency for Brexiters to have closed ears to any anti Brexit discussions and get quite emotional about it.
We are told that we must be democratic,worringly also by our government, and we all have to accept the vote but democracy goes both ways I don't see why Remainers should not continue to have a voice.
If you are sick of Brexit get rid of your TV because you are going to have to listen to it over the next 2 years,maybe longer.....the views on this thread shows there is a lot of interest.
It is a shame that the discussions tend to be one sided,anti Brexit,I would welcome pro Brexit discussions,especially if they can identify why we are going through this experiment,as yet I haven't heard any good reasons to proceed.
KudosDave
Hello kudosdave..no i didn,t vote..either way..cause i just don,t care..this country run by a religous unelected bitch..an if it wasn,t her.then some other tory scumbag...you/we...can,t win..the world run by corrupt politicians...wether they from europe or uk...right..im out while the goings good...

• Agree
Reactions: flecc and LeighPing

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Hello kudosdave..no i didn,t vote..either way..cause i just don,t care..this country run by a religous unelected bitch..an if it wasn,t her.then some other tory scumbag...you/we...can,t win..the world run by corrupt politicians...wether they from europe or uk...right..im out while the goings good...
You say 'you are out while the goings good'......just out of interest where are you off to?
KudosDave

Advertisers