Seasonal warning. Take heed!

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
For the benefit of everyone, I'd like to share an experience with you that I had last weekend regarding drinking and driving. It's relevant during the forthcoming festive season.

As you probably know, some of us have had the occasional brush with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

Well, last weekend, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many beers, more than maybe I should have had. It happens.

However, knowing full well I may have been over the limit, and knowing I'd just missed, by a couple of cars, being pulled over and breathalysed the previous week, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home!

Anyway, I arrived home safely, enjoyed the ride and it was all free of worry about police pulling me over and testing me.

I know we often avoid doing this and take the risk of using the car to go home but...DON'T DO IT; the police will eventually catch you!

I'm sharing this with you because I found the whole experience a pleasant surprise, particularly since I had never driven a bus before!

Indalo

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Not a bus but we did it with a JCB way back when.......:p

Advertisers